Chapter 21 - raxeira

Brad's POV

The airport limousine approached a red brick block of apartments. Those that look like they could be in a romantic comedy, with potted plants on the black steel balcony rails and fire escape that appeared to have been incorporated with the design of the building.

"When did you get a place like this?" I found myself asking Blake.

He replied with a smirk behind his sunglasses before throwing his duffel bag on one shoulder and making his way to the front door.

We reached the penthouse to my surprise. The double doors to the unit led us to a huge split level apartment. And when I mean huge, i mean huge.

The doors opened to a dining area with a long fancy table, to the right was the kitchen coated in white marble. To the left was a large lounge area with white couches and a flat screen TV. Did I mention that the walls were practically glass and overlooked Central Park.

How the eff did Blake afford this?! 

Next to the lounging area was a set of black steel stairs that led to the upper floor. 

"See those?" he said pointing to the left of the balcony that portrayed one pair of double doors and one singular door. 

We nodded in response. 

"Those rooms and the lower floor." he started. "Everything else is off limits."

"Thanks for the place Blake!" Justin exclaimed breaking the short silence before running up the steel steps.

Dylan and Ashlynn followed suit and chose they're rooms. Blake and I fell into silence. 

"How dangerous are we talking about?" I muttered slightly, my eyes still locked on the view.

"I don't know. The Anonymous is named the anonymous for a reason." Blake muttered.

"What exactly do they want to do?" 

"What almost everybody wants, it just depends on bravery and initiative." 

"Which is?"

He paused, as if contemplating weather or not to tell me. 

"Revenge."

"Taylor!" I yelled while the bullet punctured her stomach.

Her hands hugged her reddening waist. 

"Brad" she whispered.

"TAYLOR!" I screeched as she fell of the cliff. 

The ground below me pulled me under like quick sand engulfing my torso. 

I awoke with a jolt to see the sun rays seeping through the blinds. The alarm clock rung just a moment after, awakening a drooling Dylan on the other bed. 

I stopped panting when I realised I was. I was covered in a thin sheet of sweat. 

"Whoa" Dylan said groggily while rubbing his eyes. "What, we just woke up, did you fuck someone already?" 

"Oh, piss off." I muttered throwing the pillow at his face, which he caught expertly. 

We were all set to start our first day at Walton High. Ashlynn seemed excited to see her old best friend again. Justin just looked elated. Dylan, well, saying as he doesn't even know who Taylor is, just seemed to be happy to be coming along.