iii.

"What the fuck did you do to my best friend?!" Jimin practically screamed when he opened the door,  greeted by an exhausted Jeongguk with Taehyung slung over his shoulder. "He's not a freaking hackie sack , don't carry him like that!"

"I'm good. Thanks for asking," Jeongguk hissed sarcastically. He stumbled his way into the house, placing the unconscious male onto the couch with a huff while Jimin stomped his way over to them.

"I wasn't talking about you. And what's that around his leg? DID HE GET SHOT?" Jimin rushed over to Taehyung's aid. "Is he dead?! Did you just kill my best friend?! You can't kill everyone you don't like Jeongguk!"

"He's not dead, dipshit. And who said I don't like him." There was an awkward silence as Jimin stared at the younger, speechless. Jeongguk cleared his throat, scanning the room. "Where's Jin?"

"It's one in the morning, smartass. He's sleeping."

"I suggest you wake him up now if you don't want your friend to die from blood loss." Jeongguk warned and Jimin forced back the questions that flooded his mind as he left to fetch the older male, muttering "Why didn't you take him to a hospital you asshole?" as he left the room.

Alone with Taehyung, Jeongguk took the time to observe the male's features. He was handsome, beautiful in fact. He had long light brown eye lashes, golden skin, a small beauty mark on his nose. His fiery red hair, damp from sweat, draped over his forehead and his pink lips were slightly parted, small breaths escaping.

"I'm not gay," Jeongguk whispered to himself. "He's just handsome, that's all."

The yawn from around the corner snapped the younger from his thoughts and he moved away just as Jin entered the living room, rubbing his eyes as he adjusted to the bright lighting. "Where's my little Taebear?"

"Taebear?" The younger repeated in confusion. "You know him too?

Jimin crossed his arms, leaning against the doorframe. "Jin hyung is a classmate of Tae's. They're both majoring in Nursing."

Jeongguk raised a brow at the statement while the older approached Taehyung with his aid kit. Jin frowned, unwrapping the wounded leg and tossing the bloody cloth aside. "I suggest you start explaining what happened before Jimin shoots you in the leg."

"I was attacked." Jeongguk begins. "I visited the cafe, when I suddenly spotted a dark figure watching me from outside."

"Why were you at the cafe in the first place?" Jimin questioned.