Chapter 19: She's Gone

BLESSING YOUR EYES, I MEAN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE! SETH UP THERE^^

~~~

Seth was beyond furious and angry at Elaina. Her little act was making him angry at her. He was still in his office working on some files, Isabella had already left the building.

Isabella, that woman was the main reason he couldn't get some sleep and rest these days. He dreamt about her, he dreamt about her body close to his, he hands in his hairs and him kissing her neck as they both lied on his bed. She was igniting the fire inside him heck she was fire. Seth groaned as he tried to focus on his work.

He quickly sorted out the work in his files and grabbing his blazer, he left the building. He walked towards his car and sat in the back seat after giving Miguel a nod. The ride to his penthouse was silent and Seth once again let his mind wander off to Isabella.

He stepped in his room as he started undoing his shirt. He changed into something comfortable which was a pair of black sweatpants. He decided to sleep as he wasn't hungry at all. He couldn't wait till tomorrow when he'll meet Isabella.

***

Turned out that Isabella was not at the office the next day. Seth tried to contact her but she didn't answer. Maybe she is sick, he thought to himself as he started his day while Ellie served him the coffee which was usually Isabella's duty.

It had been three days since Isabella's was not coming to work and Seth was getting worried by each passing second. 'What could have possibly happen?' He thought and decided to pay her a visit tonight to ask if she was okay.

Seth was a little late after winding up all the work, it was past 10:00 pm but he was still going to visit Isabella. He quickly left the building and left for Isabella's apartment in his car.

He reached Isabella's apartment but he was confused to see her door locked and all the lights flickered off which only meant that she had left. From the corner of his eyes he saw an old woman coming towards him.

"Who are you?" The woman asked him

"Um I'm looking for Isabella Smith, she lives here right?" Seth said pointing towards Isabella's apartment.

"Lived, she left this place four days ago" The woman said and Seth grew more worried by the second.

"Oh, do you know about her whereabouts? Where is she living now?" Seth asked hoping to get her new address.

"No, I don't know" The lady said as she walked back to her own house.

Seth was getting more confused and worried about Isabella. There was no other way through which he can contact her. He thought for good two minutes until the idea of asking Jessica popped into his mind. He would ask her but tomorrow as it was already too late and didn't want to disturb them.

He walked back to his car and Miguel started driving. On the way he decided to text Isabella.

Where are you? And why you haven't been to work these days? He asked not trying to sound too worried.

There was no reply from her. He grew more worried as he decided to e-mail her but there wasn't any reply to the email as well. I will just ask Jessica tomorrow, he thought as they reached his penthouse. He tried to get some sleep and not let his mind wander off to that gorgeous woman once again as he needed to visit Jessica early tomorrow.

The sun rays hit Seth's eyes as he groaned putting the covers onto his eyes. Yes, he forgot to close the curtains once again. He got out of his bed and got ready for work. He was going to visit Jessica and Kevin before going to work to ask about Isabella's whereabougs. The ring of his phone brought him out of his thoughts.