Truth Or Dare - Two

Here goes nothing. “I dare you to kiss me.”

Y/N stared at Spencer and he stared back, his brain processing the words that had just left her mouth as he wondered whether he could. Whether he should?

She saw him lick his lips and she did same instinctively, still waiting.

Had she taken the game too far?

“Y/N….. If I kiss you, I don’t think…. I don’t think I’ll be able to stop at just a kiss.”

Which is exactly why she’d made that dare. She adjusted her position, surprising Spencer by crawling onto his lap, her thighs either side of his.

“Gotta say, never expected to end up here, but now I have, the dare still stands. Take it and we both know what’s going to happen. Or don’t take it. No harm, no foul. I won’t be offended. But before you worry about this, yes I’m tipsy. But I’m not drunk enough to not be in control of my decisions here.”

When Spencer’s hands gripped her waist Y/N knew he was taking the dare, and seconds later he bought his face up to meet hers, their lips pressing against each others and moving together in their semi drunken haze.

Y/N tilted her head to the side, deepening the kiss, their mouths opening and their tongues meeting. She moved her hands to Spencer’s neck, fingering his locks and gently caressing the base of his neck. Spencer’s hands began to roam, tentatively at first and then with more confidence when she didn’t object. She felt them slip underneath the hem of her top, long fingers exploring the bare skin of her tummy, her back, then slowly making their way up to her chest. Reid hesitated slightly and Y/N pulled away from his lips, waiting to see if he’d say why he was hesitating.

When he didn’t, she leant back and gripped the bottom of her top, pulling it up and over her head and dropping it onto the floor.

“We can stop. If you want to. Just say the words.”

Spencer shook his head, his eyes now focused on her breasts. Typical man….

“So touch me then,” then smiling wickedly. “I dare you.”

She saw the smile flicker across Spencer’s lips as he bought his hands to her shoulders, slipping his long fingers under the straps of her bra and then dragging them down her arms. He leant forward, unhooking the clasp in one quick move and pulling the bra away completely, tossing it to the floor where it joined Y/N’s top.

“You dare me to touch you?” Spencer asked, his voice playful as he moistened his lips.

“Well actually… I double dare you.”

“Oh well. If it’s a double dare…..” Instead of touching Y/N with his fingers like she’d expected him to, Spencer leant forward again, placing open mouthed kisses to her breasts, kissing across from one to the other as his hand splayed flat against her back holding her to him.

Y/N felt her nipples puckering in the air, becoming extra sensitive when Spencer slid his mouth over one, teasing his tongue over the hardened bud. She let out a little gasp, jolting slightly at the sensation when he did it again, this time grazing his teeth over it. Y/N allowed her eyes to close as Spencer continued to work her nipples with his mouth, switching from one to the other and then back again until she started to feel light headed with lust, an uncomfortable feeling building between her thighs.

She rolled her hips against him, pleased to feel that Spencer had his own problem to deal with. A fairly nicely sized problem from what she could feel. Spencer let out a moan as she ground onto him, biting down on to her chest as she continued.

“Spence….. Do you wanna… Ugh…. Bedroom?”

“Bedroom,“ he agreed.

Y/N hauled herself off his lap, holding out her hand and tugging him upwards, quickly leading him into her room and shimmying out of her jeans. Turning around to face him, she started pulling at his clothes, the pair of them making quick work of stripping him to his briefs in a matter of seconds. She crawled onto her bed and motioned for him to come and join her, which he did, laying down next to her and rolling onto his side, running his hand up and down her torso.