Sucker For Suckers

Exiting the bath you glanced to the interconnecting door between yours and Spencer’s hotel rooms. You’d definitely locked it before you’d gone for your bath right? Yeah, you were sure of it.

You tossed your phone onto your bed next to your bag and lay down, you’d air dry naturally and then pull on your pj’s. Now you were on the bed, you couldn’t be bothered to move again.

Something had been bothering you for the best part of the day. Something that really shouldn’t have been bothering you as much it had.

Actually, it was more like a someone. The same someone who was more than likely asleep in the room next to yours.

Spencer Reid.

Spencer had been looking extremely good recently, even despite the fact that he was hobbling around with a crutch due to getting himself shot in the leg. His hair was longer than you’d ever seen it before and at multiple times over the past few weeks, you’d found yourself looking at his hair and wondering what it would be like to run your fingers through it.

The two of you had been sent to do an inmate interview out of town and due to the lateness and the distance, had been allowed to put a hotel room and meals on expenses. For your desserts, you’d had the strawberry cheesecake, but Spencer had had an ice cream sundae that had been topped off with pieces of candy, which had included a large cherry flavoured sucker.

Which was when you’d started to feel extremely uncomfortable.

Your eyes had become completely entranced by his lips as they worked their way around the sucker, his pink tongue poking out every so often to swipe over it as he innocently carried on speaking to you, although by this point, you were a simply nodding along, having no actual idea what he was saying. All your brain could think about was his lips and what else they could do.

Which as you were lying on your hotel bed, was now all you were thinking shout again.

Jesus Christ, Y/N. Get a grip, you told yourself.

Yeah, get a grip on his hair, tug him towards you and push him down between your legs so he could use his mouth on something else.

Oh fuck. Stop it!

But you couldn’t, your mind was in overdrive and you suddenly needed release. Hiking your towel up and kicking your bag onto the floor with a loud thud, you slipped your hand between your legs and got to work, focusing on the imagery from earlier. Dr Reid’s lips.

Ugh.

Spencer couldn’t sleep and a loud thud from his colleagues room jolted him. What had the noise been? Had she fallen off the bed or something?

He both cursed and blessed the fact that the hotel had given then interconnecting rooms. It meant they’d been able to keep the doors open earlier so they could talk as they were getting ready for dinner. Which had also meant that Spencer may have accidentally caught a peak of Y/N’s beautiful body as she was changing. He hadn’t meant to, but the way the mirror in her room was angled had meant he’d been able to see her as she changed and it had only added to his already ridiculously huge crush on her.

Spencer hauled himself off of his bed, grabbing his crutch and limping over to the doors between the two rooms. The thud had worried him and now he could hear a strange noise. Heavy breathing.

Shit, perhaps she had fallen and now couldn’t get back up.

Placing his hand on the door knob, he quietly turned it and pulled the door open, his jaw dropping at the sight in front of him.