Chapter 15

Recap....

"Who are you?" I ask her. "Ah that my dear, Im afraid I can not tell you but, your time is running out. I need to know of your gonna stay here or go back to your mate?" I didn't even have to think about decision. "I wanna go back to my mate."
_______________________________________

Dakota's p.o.v

The lady nodded her head and told me to close my eyes. I did as she said and a couple minutes later i head talking.

"Listen Dakota, I don't know if you can hear me but, I need you to wake up. I miss you so so much and I can't stand not being able to hug you and you not hugging me back. I need to hear your voice and  your beautiful laugh. I need to see you smiling and happy. I know it's only been a day and a half but it's killing me. Please wake up soon."

I recognize the voice immediately, it was Grayson. I tried to open my eyes but failed. I tried again but I just couldn't get them opened. Around the fourth or fifth try I finally got them opened but. I immediately closed them again. The light hurt my eyes. My eyes adjusted to the light and I  looked around. I saw Grayson sitting by me with his head hung low. I raised up and tried to speak. Key word: tried. My throat was to dry to speak. So, I tapped Grayson on the shoulder and his head snapped up.

"Dakota!" He yelled. "Are you okay? Does anything hurt? Do you need anything?" He asked me and before I could answer he ran out the door saying. "Hold on, I'll go get the doctor." I shook my head at him. He didn't even give me a chance to tell him to get me something to drink. I sighed and got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. I got a pallet cup and put some water in it and drank it. As I was walking out of the bathroom Grayson and the doctor walked into the room. 

"What are you doing out of bed?!?" Grayson asked me.  "Well, before I could get you to get me some water you ran out of the room so I went and got me some myself." He was about to reply but the doctor told me to sit down so he could check me over.

After he was done he said I would be fine just to take it easy for a couple of days then he left.

Grayson walked over to me and just stood in front of me for a minute. Neither one of us said anything. He stated leaning down. He stopped right before his lips touched mine. "You have no idea how much I missed you." He told me and pressed his lips to mine.

It felt so good to have his lips on mine. I ran my hands through his hair and tugged on the ends. One of his hands was on my waist and the other was on my back pressing me into him more. Before things got to heated my stomach growled. I frowned and said. "I hate you so much right now, stomach. Do you have any idea what you just did?" Grayson looks at me weirdly and said. "Come on. Let's go and get you some food." He takes my hand and leads me through the long hallway and went down stairs and finally made it to the kitchen.

"What would you like to eat?" I thought about it for a second then said. "I would like a omelet, please." He nods his head and gets to work. He's done in a few minutes and sits the plate down in front of me. Before I eat I notice he doesn't have a plate. "Where's your food?" "Im not hungry." "Come on. I'll share with you." He was about to tell me no and I glare at him and he shuts up and sits by me. He takes my fork and he feeds himself and me. Once we are done I take the plate and put it in the sink and wash it.

Grayson walked up behind and put his arms around my waist.  "I'm gonna take you on a date tonight. Be ready at 7." He tells me and then walks off. What the hay! He didn't tell me what I would need to wear. And it's already 5! I go upstairs and get my phone. I text Aubrey and tell her to come to Grayson's room. She's here in a few minutes. "What is it?" She asks. "Well, I have a date with Grayson at 7 and he didn't tell me what I should wear." "My brother can really be stupid sometimes." She says more to herself then me. "Hold on. I'll be right back." Then she's gone in a second a couple minutes later and she's back. "He said to just dress casual." I nod my head and Aubrey took me to her rim to find something to wear.

We ended up settling on a black and red flannel with black ripped skinny jeans, a beanie and black and white converse. Aubrey straightens my hair and does my make up. I was ready just in time because Grayson walks into Aubrey's room. "You ready?" He asks me and I nod my head and takes my hand and we go and get into the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's up guys?! Tell me what ya think and 15 votes and 8 comments for the next chapter! 😘
                    Love yall,