Genderbent! Mukami Family

A/N: Okay, I tried to make this as fast as I could, and make it decent. Like the One before this, okay?

____________________________________________________________________________________

~Rukia Mukami~

Rukia Mukami is a black haired girl, that seems to run her home. She seems to have more respect for her siblings than the Sakamaki sisters do. She takes care if her family, even though they aren't related to him. They are more like an adopted family. Rukia was assigned to take care of the family, for the most part. He normally can been seen showing love for his siblings, such as he plays with Max, and trys to relax with Rachamin. She sems to care very much for her brothers, due to their ansestor, being the one girl that would help them. From what you have seen, this is probably the closest thing to a normal family. Rukia often will be calm and collected, but sometimes she can be scary. She also is not afraid afraid to show you who is the boss.

Rukia seems to be possessive of you. She often will say, 'Livestock, you will obey your Mistress.' Because she, due to her past, really can't afford to lose anything important anymore. She really can get jealous easily, which is why she makes it clear that you are hers. In front of everyone. But she also understands mortal problems. Because she once was one to, which also make her more forgiving. 

~Kiyui Mukami~

Kiyui Mukami is a blonde haired idol, that really is two faced. At first, she'll seem really happy and always smiles. She can be super energetic, which often will pissed Yuka off. But really, Kiyui can be very dark. Due to his past, he can get very scary. And preverted. But she seems to know when to control it. She also has a magic eye, that can tell when someone is lying. Which is why she hates liers. Kiyui really can manipulative of anyone. Just get what he wants. He also likes to call people by nicknames.

Kiyui, being an idol, sometimes will ignore or hurt you just for her job. Her family will be there when that happens. Sometimes she ignores you just so he can get work done, normally not in a bad way. But her family tries to call her out on it. If that doesn't work, then they will force Kiyui to notice you. Like once, Yuka and his partner pretended that they broke up, and Yuka took in you. You two would kiss in front of Kiyui, and did your best to make her jealous. It worked really well, Kiyui got so mad, she got into so many fights with Yuka, and eventually won you back, by making it up to you and become more protective of you. When she found out you and Yuka where just trying to get her attention, she said to you, "Why didn't you tell me, M-Neko-chan? You know I will always love you." And kissed you on the lips. But, sometimes you question wither he truly loves you, you keep seeing her fangirls and fan boys with her. But Kiyui swears she isn't going out with them. And she only loves you. And you alone.

~Yuka Mukami~

Yuka Mukami is a brown haired tomboy. Really, she doesn't like girly stuff, like make up and such. She says it for Kiyui. She would much rather be working out on her farm that she owns. Really, sometimes for dates, she will just have you work in her garden, and reward you after. She also is really aggressive. Due to her past. But she knows when to control it. Kiyui loves pissed her off. 

Yuka really is protective of you. She will make sure that you know you are hers. She also shows everyone that too. But you to do don't overdo it. You guys know we and when not to do it. She also really loves to see you of sweaty, she says it makes you look sexy.

~Azusa (It's a female name, apparently. So, I'm keeping it that way) Mukami~

Azusa Mukami is a greenish - blue haired girl that loves pain. She self-harms, because it makes her feel alive. In her life, she feels useless unless she is in pain. Who know why, but she does. She even has a knife collection if you don't belive me. 

Azusa also cares about you. She likes to see you in pain, but she knows when you don't like it anymore. She will often go out of her way just to see you happy again. Because you are beautiful as long as you are happy. You think that Azusa is really cute, since she talks slowly, and acts so cute. Even though he can get very creepy at times.

~Rachamin Mukami~

Rachamin Mukami is a dark brown haired boy that really cares for his sisters. He does show them that she loves them, because of the fact that after there father died, They took them in, and they cared for him and his brother, Max. As if they where long lost brothers. The sisters that show they love Rachamin the most are Rukia and Azusa. Both seem to share her, unlike Kiyui and Yuka fight over Max. He also cares about his friend Chiyuu. Since they both have similar experiences, they seem to get along pretty well.

Rachamin really cares about you, but, he also cares but his sisters. He seems to be the one person both you and your lover could talk to but something serious. Like pregnancy. 

~Max Mukami~

Max Mukami, is a blonde haired boy that is the one family member that still doesn't understand the world. He still is naïve to what the world can do. Since at a young age, many thing happened he doesn't really remember it. He remembered when he and his older brother where on the streets for a while, but beyond that, he doesn't remember much. His family seems to want to keep him naïve for a little longer.

Max isn't sure how he feels about you. Sure, you are with one of his sisters, but, he doesn't know what to feel about it.