F I V E

F I V E

It started off with curiosity. After all, everything starts with that. However, it slowly developed into something more, something indescribable that was stirring up inside of Stella.

Every morning from then on, she would be waiting, sitting peacefully beside Noir and waiting for him to set the moon before she got up to rise the sun. Every evening, they worked together to gather nature's cover before sitting under the blanket of stars.

The heavens were the ones that came up with the colors of the sky. Stella never had the opportunity to input the different hues and shades used for the cover of earth. However, as things began to grow within the friendship, something was changing.

It was an unlikely friendship between two silent and lonely souls. Eternally living and breathing, but never truly living. There was a difference.

Now, every evening they seemed to be changing the world a speck at a time. The colors of the sky during dawn and dusk corresponded with their feelings for each other.

The world was now their canvas, and they were wielders of all the paints in existence.

Stella enjoyed Noir's company for it filled the void within her. He showed her his world, and pointed out the different constellations in the sky.

He became a source of hope, a pillar of support for the immortal girl, and in the day, she became his.

They reveled in each other's presence, and soon, friendship grew into something much much more.

:::::

Vote, comment and share. 💚

Until next time. 💙