Chapter 28: Hello Brother

Alerick
3 Years Ago
He adjusted the glasses perched on his nose to adhere right in front of his eyes. He crossed his legs and began tapping his feet against the floor rapidly. His pen tapped the clipboard creating a rhythmic melody with his feet.

"Now Alerick," He spoke up. "Tell me about your wolves."

I looked up at him and I knew my eyes were glowing from the appaled look on his face. I felt like this entire experience was beneath me. I didn't need a physiologist to understand myself. This boring room mocked me and tested my patience. Even the certificate above his head pissed me off.

"Well?" He asked. His voice cracked showing he feared me. Big mistake.

"I have two wolves. The Moon Goddess herself gifted me with the golden wolf made just for me because she trusts that I can handle it. This meeting is pointless I can handle and take care of my wolves. All by myself."

I stood up to leave but what he said next caused me to pause.

"You have a real problem with authority I heard."

"What did you say?" I asked giving him a chance to change what he said. He didn't take the hint.

"Your father has informed me that raising you was a challenge. You didn't listen to your elders but your instinct instead. Until you learn..."

I didn't let him finish because soon my hands were around his throat and his feet were dangling from the ground.
"How dare you speak to me like that? I am your Alpha, I am your King!"

Instead of struggling against my grip to be released, he tried to finish his sentence.

"Until you learn that experience is the teacher of all things and working together creates success, then you being Alpha will mean nothing to no one."

I released him after and he fell to the floor.

"You are more powerful that others, yes, but you have to embrace we are equals in this world so you don't have to do it alone."

I left the room realizing he's right.

"So what does mean for you Alerick?" Erica questioned me.

"It means that over the last three years, I've been working on controlling both my wolves. It's harder than I thought it would be."

"The Goddess chose you Alerick. She knows you can do it." I nodded my head at what she was saying. "And thank you."

I turned to her. "For what?"
She sat on my lap and stared into my eyes.

"For letting me in." She latched her lips onto mine. I wasted no time and stood up so her legs could wrap around my waist.

She pulled away from me breathing heavily. "Wait what about the guards? What if they walk in on us?"

"What if they do?" I asked and she glared at me in response. "Fine. I just sent a message to guard the territory lines."

Before she could say anything else, my lips were on hers again. Soon I was lying her on the couch and hovering over her. She pulled away from me to remove her shirt. My lips attacked her neck shortly after and I heard a light moan leave her lips. I cupped one of her breasts in my large hand and she moaned louder. Slowly my lips descended down her collarbone and to the middle of her chest. Just as I was about to remove her bra, there was an explosion outside.

We both sat up quickly and threw on our shirts to exit the room. Outside on our left was our wooden carriage on fire. Slightly to the right was my brother, Dion, and about 20 rogues behind him. I quickly sent a message to the guards to return to pack grounds as soon as possible.

"Hello brother." Dion spoke up with a smirk on his face. "Hope I wasn't interrupting anything."

P.S. Thank you for a thousand reads on the first chapter! I appreciate it!