Kidnapped (Brienne of Tarth x fem!reader)

"How are we going to save her, my lady?" Podrick asked Brienne. The tall, blonde warrior was having an internal debate. You were in danger, but didn't realize it. Brienne wasn't certain that you would believe her if she told you that your life was at risk. "I don't know, Pod," she answered her squire honestly. She knew that your husband's mistress had hired someone to kill you and she also knew that it was supposed to happen tonight. Brienne was running out of time to decide what to do. While you weren't technically her responsibility, Brienne couldn't just let someone kill you for no reason. She finally realized there was only one thing to do.

"Come on, Pod," she ordered. She walked back to her horse, grabbed a length of rope. "What are we doing?" Podrick asked, his curiosity getting the better of him. "We are going to rescue Lady Y/N," was all Brienne said. She lead Podrick through the halls of the castle, ducking into the shadows whenever anyone passed. She indicated for Podrick to stay silent as they approached the door to your chambers.

Brienne opened the door as quietly as possible. You were sitting at your vanity, brushing your (h/c) hair. She moved so you wouldn't see her nearing in the mirror. You stilled the minute you felt Brienne's hand wrap around to cover your mouth. "Do not make a sound, my lady," she whispered harshly in your ear, "I do not wish to harm you." You swallowed thickly and nodded once. Brienne indicated for Podrick to come and tie your hands together. "I apologize, my lady," he said, his eyes full of fear and compassion.

They began to lead you from the room, Brienne's hand still over your mouth to keep you from screaming. Somehow, the two managed to get you out of the castle and down to the catacombs without being seen. "What in Seven Hells are you doing?!" you cried the minute Brienne removed her hand. "A thousand apologies, Lady Y/N but I had no choice. I knew you would not believe me if I told you that your life was in danger." You scoffed. "In danger from who exactly?" you asked. You were normally not so disrespectful, but then again you had just been dragged from your chambers in the middle of the night by two strangers.

"Your husband's mistress, my lady," Podrick answered. You quirked a brow at him. "Mistress? You believe my husband is being unfaithful? Where did you find this information?" Brienne opened her mouth to answer but the sound of voices cut her off. Before you could call out for help, Podrick placed his hand over your mouth, muffling your voice again. You glared at him as they both moved you to the cover of darkness.

The voices got closer and you saw Brienne and Podrick exchange a worried glance. The steps stopped and you could hear their conversation clearly. "What do you mean she wasn't there?" a woman's voice cried out and man's voice answered," You told me she would be in her chambers and she wasn't." You didn't recognize wither voice but it was obvious they had planned something together. "You will not be paid until Lady Y/N is dead. Now find her and do your job!"

Your eyes widened as one set of footsteps faded away. Podrick still had his hand over your mouth, but Brienne had moved from her position to confront the remaining conspirator. Upon seeing the statuesque warrior, the co-conspirator began shaking. Brienne grabbed him and brought him to you. His eyes nearly bugged out of his skull upon seeing you. You crossed your arms over your chest and began questioning him as Brienne had a firm hold on his shoulder.

The man quickly told all under the power of your deathly glare. When he finished he begged your forgiveness. You took a deep breath and looked at Brienne. She nodded. You looked the frightened man over and said, "You will tell my lord husband exactly what you just told me and he shall decide whether to let you go or not." You lead Brienne and Podrick to your husband.

Yourhusband, angry, ordered the man be executed and tried to do the same to Brienneand Podrick, but you stopped him. "They saved my life, Lord Husband. Theydeserve to be rewarded, not executed," you said and then, whispered tohim, "You and I will discuss your infidelity in private." He gulpedand nodded. You turned to Brienne and smiled. "My thanks to you, LadyBrienne and your squire. You shall be handsomely rewarded." Brienne bowed.You made her a member of your guard. Brienne stayed with you as your personalguard and soon became your closest friend and confidant.