12

Taehyung POV

It seemed like forever but the others finally arrived, someone was missing though. Yoongi was no where to be seen.

Before I could ask where he was Namjoon spoke

" Yoongi couldn't make it, he's said something about being with his friend "

I didn't mind Yoongi not being here since Jungkook never had a liking to him anyways.

" So what up? " Hoseok asked

" Taehyung's friend is missing and we have to find him fast " Jin exampled

" What's his name? " Namjoon asked

" You don't need to know his name "

" How the hell are we suppose to find him if we don't know his name?! "

" All you need to know is that he has black hair, a bunny smile, and is wear a white plain t-shirt "

Having enough of taking I spoke up
" Can we please start looking, I really miss him "

Everyone nodded

Namjoon said it be best if we separate into groups, exampling that we would be able to cover more ground if we do.

Jimin was placed with me, Jin and Namjoon where together, leaving Hoseok by himself.

We then began our search

I pushed all my worries and negative thoughts behind and focused on looking for Kookie.

Our searched began at the park

We rushed throughout the park, eyes scanning the whole area making sure to not leave single spot untouched.

" He's not here " I said, trying to hold the urge to cry.

" It's okay Tae we'll find him, I promise " Jimin assured me, patting my back

We quickly flee the area in search for a new area to inspected.

___

Hours have past, sun slowly disappearing as the the moon takes its place. We still haven't found my bunny and I'm at the point of breaking but luckily Jimin's here to keep me from snapping.

We took a quick break, I didn't want to because we would only be wasting time that could be used to search for Kookie but Jimin was practically dying from all the running.

When he finally was able to steady his breathing he spoke up.

" Tae do you know anywhere he could have gone off too? "

" I don't know "

" come on Tae try "

I tried to think of places where he could of gone but nothing came to me. I yanked my hair out of frustration.

" What about his parents? " Jimin asked

I froze at that the statement

Parents?

" I don't know " I repeated

Jimin sighed

Jungkook has never introduced his parents to me, heck I don't even remember a moment where he spoke about them. I was never invited over either, he would just show up at my bedroom window or wait for my at our--