Chapter 27 || Year 4

Draco's POV-

It was time for the second task; everyone was waiting in the stands in front of the black lake. I looked around for Hermione, or even Weasley, knowing they'll be with each other, but couldn't find either of them.

I saw Potter walk past with Longbottom to where the champions were starting, but by overhearing him, he apparently had no idea where she was either.

Krum walked past a few minutes later, so I decided to ask him where Hermione was; especially because the two had been in a relationship for the past few weeks - well according to rumours.

When I first found out that, I turned from smug to furious in a matter of a second.

"Krum!" I yelled out, motioning a hand for him to come over.

He walked over to me, and once he was standing in front of me, he raised his eyebrows once, indicating for me to talk.

"You haven't happened to see Granger, have you?" I asked.

Krum looked at me - a glint in his eye, but I didn't know what it meant.

"She is in the lake. She is who I have to save." He stated, walking off, leaving me to process what he meant.

So Hermione Granger was at the bottom of the black lake; no way of getting out; a chance of drowning down there.

I let out a small growl and kicked over a rock that was next to my foot, fuming as I walked down towards the grandstands. I found Crabbe and Goyle and stood next to them, Blaise and Theo apparently on there way down.

"What's wrong with you?" Goyle asked.

"Don't fucking talk to me." I spat, pissed off at the littlest of things.

Goyle gave me a look but didn't push on it, instead turning his attention toward Crabbe.

I was literally praying in my head that anyone, even Potter, could save the Brunette, because who the fuck knows what could happen to her down there.