Eighty One.. Music and Fun!

Around 2 AM

Manik

I know she gets up with a very slight movement of mine, but still I managed to get up. I put her teddy bear next to her, and she slept hugging him.

This was one of such nights where something seriously tries to disturb my sleep. I got up and sneaked out of the room. I went to my room which was right next to Nandini's. I opened my laptop and started watching our engagement pics. She was looking so pretty in that long red gown, and I was no less. Hehehe. We look so perfect together. As usual, I dozed off unknowingly.

---------------

Next morning:

It was another busy morning. For a change, today all the girls were still asleep, while the boys got up. They were sitting in the living room.

"Yeh aaj ladkiyon ko kya hua? It's 9:30 and they are still sleeping. Lagtha hain binaa breakfast kiye office jaana parega aaj" Cabir said to Dhruv.

"You don't have to Cabir. The breakfast is ready, coffee lene gaya toh dhekha tha. Don't under estimate your ladies guys. They are perfect in everything" Aryaman said.

"Chalo mein ready ho ke aatha hoon" Cabir said and went to his room.

"Acha Dhruv, mein Cabir ko bathaana bhool gaya, I think you guys need to stay at home tomorrow. Practice karnee hian hum ko, we just have on day for the concert" Manik said to Dhruv.

"Ya buddy, Cabir and I already decided to take an off tomorrow. Don't worry, sab ho jayega" he replied.

"Manik beta, koi parcel waala aaya hain, bohoth saare bags hain us ke paas. Us ne bola aap ne order kiya sab, andhar bhijwaadhoon kya?" Kaka came asked Manik.

"Parcel? Hum ne toh nai kiya, chaliye mein aatha hoon aap ke saath" Manik said and went along with kaaka.

"Sir, Fab5 house mein hi order kiya tha yeh sab" the guy said after Manik asked who he was.

"Order kis ke naam pe hain?" Manik asked.

"Sir Mukti Malhotra ke naam pe hain" he said.

"Mukti? Us ne ithna sab kuch kab order kiya and what are these?" Manik thought.

"Acha, chalo andhar rakh dho" he let him in.

The guy left all the bags in the living room and went away.

Manik walked to the center table, to get his coffee

"Yeh kya hain?" Cabir who was down by then asked.

"Patha nai, Mukti ordered some stuff, mein wahee dhekh ne waala tha" Manik said walking back to the bags.

"Maniikkk" they heard a girl's voice, from the main door. It was Deepika.