13. Six

13. Six

Got the title? If you were a Visayan, that's how you would pronounce Sex. [No offense to Visayans out there, I am part Visayan, too.]

Yes, SEX. Don't you dare tell me that you didn't notice that in almost every JTK story! I will eat you alive, I swear!

Dude, I know we're teenagers here and we have myriads of reckless sex hormones in our body, but could you please keep that sexual fantasy of yours to yourself? I'm serious.

Some even write those scenes so explicitly I don't even know if I'm reading porn or what. I just cringe at this kind of reads. I'd understand if I'm reading an Erotica book, but I AM NOT! It's a freaking fan fiction!

Come on, guys. Prove the adults that this generation is not fucked. [Smosh reference :P]

Writing about sex is not advised for you, young adults especially for those thirteen and below. Gosh. For all I know, almost sex-themed JTK stories were written by sex-hungry thirteen-year old fangirls. Hate me now, but I DON'T CARE! If you're going to write a sex scene, at least just do it by using contextual clues and not by describing the whole exact scene!

Gods, you're ruining my innocence. LOL.

Now if you can't really control your sex hormones and you want to write sex scenes, then go! Go sodomize Wattpad! Just make sure that you rate that as R, for goodness' sake! Or better yet, make the chapters private!

Keep in mind that there are also VERY young readers here on Wattpad. I understand the gore, but SEX? Come on, dude. I heard that explicitly written sex scenes are not allowed on Wattpad. Even those wonderful Erotica writers that I follow are having troubles with their stories. Their stories are getting deleted because of explicitly written sex scenes, so how'd your story become an exception?

So if you don't want that fabulous story of yours to be deleted, go change it! Or delete that specific scene! Or better yet, go watch Animal Planet! Maybe you'll learn something from it.