Chapter 24(Part 2)

Again, I wanted to get this out quikcly so it's not edited very well. I apologize but I should have more time for the next few chapters to go over them better. Also, what do you guys think of a sequel? I don't want to draw this out and make it boring but personally, I'm a fan of sequels. But I'm going to ask you: how do you feel about a sequel to I'm Sorry, Did You Say Mate?

Also, people have been asking me to read their stories and I have no problem doing so. If you want me to take a look just message me and I'll try and get to it as soon as I can.

Thanks for all the fanning/commenting/voting, you guys are just the best!

(Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes)

******************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 24 (Part 2)

Evan’s POV:

            “Where are we on the situation?” I growled to the group of men standing around me. They all shifted uncomfortably but kept their serious expressions.

            “Already went to the house, long gone. Most we can tell is that they headed west, towards the woods. The scent drops off there.” Spencer replied.

            I growled again and my wolf fought to come out. After Luke had hung up we’d wasted no time in alerting the pack and racing back. All I wanted to do was rip Luke to shreds and find Sutton.

            “Evan, don’t worry man. We’ll find her.” Scott said as he patted my shoulder. I swatted his hand away and turned slowly to glare at him.

            “Don’t worry? Don’t worry,” I roared. “My mate has just been fucking kidnapped by a werewolf hunter! A fucking werewolf hunter! A hunter that won’t think twice about killing her. So don’t you dare tell me not to worry.”

            “And you yelling at me is not going to find her.” He responded. I snarled, not liking his tone. Kevin stepped in and decided to intervene.

            “Look Evan, we know you’re worried but taking it out on Scott isn’t helping. He’s right, we need to find Sutton and fighting with each other isn’t going to make us find her any faster.” I took a deep breath and nodded.

            “Sorry.” I muttered. My wolf whined and in frustration and need.

            “It’s ok. I meant what I said. We’ll find her.” Scott exchanged a glance with Kevin as he spoke.

            “But will we find her in time.” I asked quietly. No one responded and the kitchen was filled with silence.

The silence was broken however when the kitchen door opened and Jason entered, a blissful expression evident. I glowered at him and he stopped and stood still when he noticed the tension in the room. He’d been unreachable for the past few hours. While he’d been off doing God knows what with his mate, his sister was kidnapped.

“What going on?” He asked, turning to me since it was clear I was in charge.

“What’s going on? I don’t Jason, what is going on?” I spoke slowly and filled my voice with venom. His face darkened with anger at my tone.

“What the hell is up with you?” I turned and unleashed my anger on him.

“What the hell is up with me? Where have you been? Oh, that’s right. You’ve been in la la land with your mate. Well, let me update you on what’s been happening.” He took a step back away from the anger rolling off me in waves. “While you were out frolicking with Elise, your sister was taken. Taken by Luke and those damn hunters!” His face paled. “So what the hell is up with me, Jason? My mate was just taken by people that want to kill her and you, her brother, couldn’t be bothered to answer a phone.”