Love Elevator 24 - Libby

The banner was made by antus_girl. Thank you XD

***

-Recap-

“So, you don’t have to think of the past. You have us and we will always be there for you.” I continued. My family murmured their agreement.

She smiled sadly and hugged me tighter. “Thank you. That song really represents me and my life. She looked at me with what my mom called shining eyes. Was it really loved that I saw? I hoped so.

There was only one thing in my mind; we had to execute the plans perfectly. From the determined looks from my family, I bet they thought the same thing too.

***

Libby

Right now, I’m lying down in Dom’s bed, waiting for him to finish taking a bath. I’m very grateful to Dom’s family. They already thought of me as a part of their family. When he sang to me, I realized that what I felt for him was more than care, but did I ready to get into the next step? For a girl that didn’t believe in love, I never thought that I could feel like this so fast. It was scaring me and making me excited at the same time.

I was thinking deeply, so I didn’t realize that Dom already finished taking a bath. The bed beside me dipped slightly and he hugged me from behind. He kissed my cheek and it made my whole body erupted with sparks. He already knew that I wasn’t asleep. “Are you okay?” He asked me.

I turned around facing him and smiled, “Yes, I am.”

“Are you ready for tomorrow?” He asked me.

“Yup. What about the bar?” I asked him back.

“Don’t worry. The pack members already prepared it for us. Are you sure that they won’t call back-up?”

“I don’t think so. I don’t think that they care enough about me to do that. It’s not like we are asking them for ransom money, right?” I shrugged it off and he just nodded.

“True. I hope what we plan will work out well. And at least, if they really bring a back-up, we already have plan-B.”

“I know Dom. I wish for the same thing too.” I agreed with him.

We looked at each other, and then he kissed me on the lips. The warm feeling started to spread inside my body. It made me feel so comfortable and gave me the tingling sensation at the same time. We devoured each other’s mouth like there was no tomorrow. I started too enjoy this a little too much. We kept kissing until we ran out of breath and pulled away.

“Wow!” We said at the same time and grinned at each other.

“The kiss keeps getting better and better.” He winked at me.

“You perv! Don’t make me embarrass.”  I slapped his chest and it was a bad move. I enjoyed the feel of his chest; it was hard and definitely well-built. He groaned and the tension was getting stronger. Gosh! The look on his face was so intense and it made my heart beating faster. Luckily, he knew that I wasn’t ready, so he just hugged me.

We spent the night sleeping on each other’s arms peacefully.

***

The next day, we were having a hectic morning. We were too comfy with each other and forgot to turn on the alarm. Katie woke us up on eight and we had less than thirty minutes to prepare ourselves, because we had to count the time for the trip to the bar and time to brief our helpers. We tried to get ready as soon as possible and quickly departed. We only took one car and arrived at the bar in fifteen minutes.