Chapter 21: Death

Author's note:

Sorry for not updating soon. I need to skip my story to the Season 3 Finale. I need to end this story so, I can start up my new story. Don't worry, I will make a book two of this. That's all thanks!

__________________________________________________________

Third Person's P.O.V

Matt was driving his truck with Elena. Yeah, he drugged Elena so she can fall asleep and it's the suggestion of Patricia and Jeremy. Elena was mad at Matt at first but she understood. Elena needs to see Stefan if this is their last goodbyes. But how about Damon? She thought. She called Damon.

"Damon? Do you feel anything?" She asked. Damon laughed dryly.

"Nope. Where's.. Ugh.. Patricia?" Damon asked. Elena mouthed at Matt 'Where's Pat?' Matt just looked forward at the road. It's like he's hiding something.

"Matt, Where is Patricia?" Elena said loudly.

"Is everything okay there?" Damon asked concerned on the phone.

"Matt doesn't want to answer me, on where is Pat." Elena said and feeling the concern on Damon's voice. She is concerned too on where the heck is Patricia.

"*cough* *cough* I need *cough* Pat." Damon said hardly talking. Elena felt pity on Damon.

"I'm sorry Damon. I chose Stefan. I need to go now. Stay Safe. I know Patricia is just around maybe looking for you. Bye Damon." She said and hung up. Matt looked at her. She nodded. Matt got what she said, meaning they are going back to Stefan. Matt is still talking to Elena and he is looking at her when...

"Matt, Look out!!" Elena shouted. A figure stood at the center of the Wickery Bridge. Where Elena's parents died. Matt grabbed the steering wheel to the right. And....

*Blagg* *Woosh*

Patricia's P.O.V

I knew that Elena and Me needed to die before Alaric dies. Yeah, Alaric became a vampire that hunts vampire. Creepy. But anyway, I don't want Elena to die. I'm at the woods now, I can hear car screeches. But I don't think that's real, because my imagination is really high.

I kept on walking until I found the Wickery Bridge. I saw a car having it's way on the river. I saw...

Is that Matt's truck?

Elena...

A tear fell on my cheek. I was about to run when I saw Rebekah infront of me.

"Perfect." She said and took out a stake with... What the hell! Is that witch hazel?!

"What?! Please... No-" i was cut off. She staked me on my heart. My vision was fading. It hurts. Tears kept falling on my cheeks. She ran away leaving me here. The witch hazel is really affecting me easily. I can't take this shit away from my chest. Sorry, Elena. Sorry, Matt. Sorry, Jer. Sorry, Bon. Sorry, Stef. Sorry, Care. Sorry, Ty. Sorry, Ric. Sorry, My Damon.

Before I fell to my unconsciousness. I saw Stefan. He ran up to me.

"Oh my god. Pat, don't close your-" I cut him off. I pushed him.

"Go! Save Matt and... My sister." I said trying to speak. He looked at me. I looked at him with my pleading eyes.

"I love them Stefan.... I love you all." I said as tears started falling on his cheek. He kissed my forehead and ran to the lake.

This is the worst way to die.

Not knowing if my loved ones are all safe. I hope you're all safe.

My eyes gave up and everything went black.

Damon's P.O.V

I saw Alaric fell on the ground. Greyish, dead. Alaric's head on my lap.

Alaric's dead. My buddy. 

Tears escaped on my eyes. Why? How come Alaric died?

Wait... Patricia and Elena need to be dead... No.

No. It can't be! Patricia... She can't be dead.

Tears continued to fall on my cheeks. I just sat there crying, not knowing what to do.

Jeremy's P.O.V

I'm standing at the living room waiting for Patricia to come back. She left early, saying that she'll come back no matter what. I was really starting to worry.

I turned around towards the kitchen when I suddenly saw Ric– wait who?

"How did you? How did you get in the house?" I said feeling my anger. How did he?! He smiled.

"I just came here to say goodbye," he said smiling sadly. What is he talking about?

"Good... Goodbye?" I said confused.

Goodbye- no. Don't tell me...

"Always behave Jeremy. I know you can handle yourself. I'm sorry for not being the best father for you and your sisters. I'm sorry to disappoint you all. I'm sorry. I will always look out for you." He said smiling but I can see sadness in his eyes. Tears fell on my cheek. He disappeared like vapor.

My sisters are dead?! No! It can't be!

No! My legs gave up and my knees fell on the ground. I cried. Why do my love ones, always leave me?

Third Person's P.O.V

Elena was in a stretcher. Damon already pulled out the stake on Patricia's chest. He is still hoping that Patricia will wake up. Stefan is waiting for Elena to wake up too.

We all know who will survive.

Elena gasped, breathing heavily as she catch her breath.

While still, Patricia lays dead. Damon stood up and went to her laying dead body. He gently touched her cheek like she's the most fragile gem.

Damon's P.O.V

I touched Patricia's cheek. I didn't feel her usual warmth.

Damn. These tears kept on falling.

"Pat, I'm sorry I'm not there for you. I'm sorry I'm not the best boyfriend ever." I said sobbing. Gah, I can't believe I'm sobbing.

"I'm sorry... I promised you that I will marry you when this shit ends... But.... Now, you're gone... I will always love you, Patricia Gilbert. Always and Forever." I finished and once again I kissed her soft lips. I looked at her face.

She is still beautiful. I hope she will come back. With her cheerful smile. Her hugs that I like. Her winks that I adore. Her laughs that make me crazy. Her lips that I love. And her kisses that send us in our own world. I will miss her so much.

I love you, Patricia.

Third Person's P.O.V

This is the death of Patricia Gilbert. Everyone will surely miss her. Specially HER DAMON. Today is the funeral of Patricia and Alaric. Everyone came.

Elena, Jeremy, Matt, Stefan, Caroline, Bonnie, and Damon. They all cried because of Alaric's and Patricia's death. Elena is leaning on Caroline's shoulder. Tyler with Matt. Bonnie crying on Jeremy's neck. Damon and Stefan cried quietly.

They loved Patricia. Stefan just didn't want to show it. This is it.

The thing that always ruin the ending of a story is....

D e a t h.

~•~~•~•~•|•|•|•|•|••|•|•|••|•|•|•|•|•|•|•||•|

Epilogue tomorrow maybe. Awww. I love you guys. Thanks for the support. Please don't stop voting for my story. Thank you really! Stay tuned for the last chapter tomorrow. It's the Epilogue of my story. :)

Bye

~PJS xoxo