Awkward

<your pov>

  I got out of the bath and looked in the mirror. At least he didn't see my left eye. Ugh! Crap my head still hurts. I should put on some clothes and go eat something. I should call (maid' name) to come get me. I wrote on a piece of paper and cut my finger. I then put some blood on the paper and threw it out the window. There, she'll be here any second now. I put on the clothes Sabastian left for me. How thoughtful he even put a little hole in the dress for my tail. I'm getting really hungry...I'll go see if they made dinner yet.

<Sabastian pov>

  As I was setting the table I smelled a delicious scent. My curiosity got the better of me so I went outside and a note landed on my head. On the note it said "(m/n)  I call you by my side at once." Oh so she did sign a contract how interesting. I let the note go and it flew far away in a matter of seconds. 

<Ciel pov>

  I sat at the table waiting for the food. Then I heard footsteps,and looked at the stair case. I turned into a tomato. (Y/n) was walking down the stairs and her...breasts...were bouncing. I wasn't even a tomato anymore, now I'm redder than a baboons ass. (Y/n) sat across from me at the table.

<your pov>

  We sat at the table for a five minutes until Ciel spoke up. "So...uh...how are you?" I don't even know how to feel right now... "I'm fine...how about you?..." He sat there for a good twenty seconds then said "I'm doing alright." That was about it. We just sat there for what felt like an hour. Finally Sabastian came with the food. He had made roasted duck with raspberry glaze and salad. I only ate the salad...I don't know why or how but the duck was a bit unsettling to me. I was almost finished but I stopped because of someone screaming CIEL! It was a girl, she had burst through the door and tackle Ciel. Jesus woman calm the fuck down, I swear she's probably the fastest woman on earth. "Elizabeth get off of me! You're to heavy!" So that's her name. "How many times do I have to tell you it's Lizzy and how dare you call me fat!" My ears are bleeding! Her voice is so squeaky and high pitched! "Look just get off of me!" Do they even know I'm still here? "Not until you say sorry meanie!" Oh my good lord shut up already will ya! You know what you little brat- wait what the hell has gotten over me? Why do I feel like this...am I seriously jealous? Nah...maybe...okay never mind I'm definitely jealous! "Hello! I'm right here ya kno- I mean hello mi'lady." You uptight lil bitch. "Oh... Hello! Who are you?" Bitch I'm the queens guard cat! Your lucky my killing license expired!"This is (y/n) she is a guest." Um excuse me but may I remind you that you're the one who kidnapped me! "Shouldn't I be telling her my name and such?" Where the hell is (m/n) I want to get out of here I can't stand this little girl. "I'm (y/n) and I'm the queens guard cat and I'm just 'visiting' the phantomhive mansion." That's right I know the queen bitch! Bad (y/n) bad stop getting mad over a little brat-I mean girl! "Oh okay well I'm Elizabeth Ciel's fiancé." I noticed that as soon as she says that she wraps her arm around Ciel's arm. Okay that's it I'm done where's (m/n). "Mistress so this is where you were? My apologies for taking so long." (M/n) finally! "Pardon me but who are you?" Ciel sounded super confused. "I'm (y/n) maid I came to pick her up. Oh now that's a face I haven't seen in a while, hello Sabastian." How do you know Sabastian? "Why hello (m/n) it's been a while since I've seen you." I'm confused.

Sorry it was a bit shorter but I'll try to make the next one longer,that's all for now

Till next time goodbye my lovely peaches~

🍑~