Chapter 31: New student

Jee's POV

The alarm on my phone went off. Ugh 7 a.m. Wednesday, we're only halfway through the week. I manage to reach for my phone on the bedside table and turn the annoying ringing off. I turn around again and snuggle back into Yugyeom's chest. The alarm didn't even phase him. I tried to unwrap his arm from around me but he only pulled me closer when I did.

"Yugyeom, wake up." I boop his nose but he only scrunches it then returns to his peaceful state. "Babe, we have to get up. Its a school day." I run my hand through his hair then to his shoulder to shake him.

"Whattt?" he whined.

"We have to get up."

"Whyyy?" he continued.

"Because school comes first," I laughed. He pulled me onto his chest so I was on top of him and he hugged me tighter.

"Can't we just ditch?"

"Yugyeom! You know what happened last time we ditched! I ended up getting hit by a car and we had to clean an entire building. So no, we can't ditch. Plus I have dance team practice and we have a math quiz."

"But I'm so tired. We came back so late yesterday. All I want to do is stay in and cuddle with you."

It's true. We came back like at 1 in the morning. We stayed up in the treehouse just eating sweets, talking, kissing, and star gazing. He had to carry me back home most of the way cause I was so tired.

"Trust me, I do too but we have to go. Come on." He let's go of his grip on me and I'm finally able to get out of bed. I stretch out a bit and head to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I come back in the room about three minutes later to see Yugyeom sitting on the edge of the bed trying to fix his cute little bed head.

I open my closet and look through the options available for today's outfit.

"Wait, Jee." Yugyeom got up from the bed and comes towards me. "Let me pick out your outfit again."

"But Yugyeom-"

"Please," he begs and puts his hands on my shoulders. "I thought you liked what I picked out for you yesterday."

"Yeah I did but-"

"Pleaseee." Oh great, his little pouty face. Too adorable to handle.

"Ugh, fine. Go nuts."

"Yes!" He rushes past me and starts looking through the heap of clothes. "Alright let's see. This..this..ooh this...and these."

"Oh and don't forget these

"Oh and don't forget these." He picks up the locket and charm bracelet from the desk and hands them to me. "Now get changed."

He goes to the hallway to wait for me to get dressed but that seemed a little weird to me. I open the door again and find him patiently waiting. "What's wrong?" He asks.