Chapter 23 - First Movie

"A movie  ?!" she stares at him wide eyed

"Check it out the movie is based on that manga is out !" while laying out the poster he requisite in the bookshop , it's manga that Kasumi is religiously fallowing..

It looks like she remembered it now..

"How about it ? . it'll be fun .." he said waiting for her answer hoping her positive response

"I think , it'll help you take your mind off things.." he added..

(Not working huh , ? she doesn't respond at all...)

"Uh...err...i'm sorry bad idea huh ? sorry for bothering you.." he smiled sullenly , 

"Oh no! , s-sure..." she quickly retorted when she noticed Mina's gloomy face..

"Y-you sure ?" finding it hard to believe he asked twice for assurance..

"Y-yeah , it might be fun..." she smiled

"Let's go to the movies ..." she added..

"Really ?!" , Alright !!" he unconciously jumps for joy...

(At long last she gave me a smile, i feel like i'm on top of the world !!)

"I can't wait.." she smiled...

(Alright ! i sure hope this will finally get her of her depression ...)

And then it dawns at him...

(......w-wait a movie just the two of us ?..come to think of it , this is the first time i ask her to go somewhere with me , isn't this a...d-date ?..)

Kasumi noticed Mina fidgeting , she wonders what he might be thinking..

(W-wait , wait , wait get your mind out of the gutter Mina , this is , ...well technically it is , but no ~! it's just for cheering her up , nothing more...)

Within a blink of an eye it's "The" day...

"Well shall we go...?"

"Yeah.." a smile drawn from ear to ear..

His heart is pounding like crazy when they leave the Famille'  they head out to the Shoukigeki Shopping Mall. Just a few months ago he received a face numbing slap from the girl that's way off his league , now his walking merrily walking side by side with the campus Unobtainable Rose..

As they reach mall the theater is packed , seems theirs a lot of people  is anticipating this movie ..

Frankly he doesn't give a sh*t about the movie , all he can think of now is he's in a date with Kasumi the girl of her dreams..

"Mina..."

(Oh' maybe i'm the only one who thinks that...)

"Mina ?"

(Yeah , hehehe how silly there's no way Kasumi would think of this as a date.)

"Mina !"

"Wha ?!"

She gives him an odd look..

"What's wrong you seem to be out of it..?"

"I'm sorry it was nothing .." flustered he shake his head.

(Ahh..i need to stop day dreaming ..)

"I'm just really looking forward to this movie.."

"Yeah but...look at that line..seems we're a bit late by the time we got to the ticket boot , we might not have a chance to get good seats ,  if ' we have a seat to sat unto..." Kasumi awed