Chapter Two

And then, I got hit from the side. Wait, the side? I positioned myself so the car would hit my back, not my side.

I peel open my eyes to be greeted with a muscular chest, a naked muscular chest. I blush profusely as I lift my gaze to meet the man's returning gaze, but the second I do, time stops.

I gape at the fine specimen strewn across my body. He had emerald green eyes and styled black hair that looks messy but you know he didn't style. He had broad shoulders that lead to a wide and muscular chest and a fine eight pack with the v-line heading down to his hard uhm, package. His hips were narrow and he had bulky thigh muscles that made my stomach quiver. I couldn't see his butt, but I could assume it was just as marvelous as the rest of him.

Mate, my wolf whimpered in my head as I reconnected eyes with the mysterious man. I could now feel the enticing shivers raking my body and the sparks that danced between our skin, but we were soon brought out of our trance by a male shout.

"Sorenson! Are you okay? Oh my gosh, this is all my fault. I should have been paying more attention to Zain. I'm so sorry." Kota whined as he pulled me away from the man, causing him to let out a possessive growl, but he pulled me into a bone crushing hug anyways. I couldn't breath but I knew I couldn't interupt Kota, he needed this.

"Its fine Kota. I know the pressure you feel at school and home to be perfect, and then I am always hanging around and you get picked on about it, and I'm sorry I can't do anything about it because you are my little brother and I have to take care of you and Zain and Gabriel. I don't care about anything else but making sure you guys are okay. So, if you are okay, then I have no right to judge you on your opinions. I just want you to know I love you. Alright?" I say softly in his ear as he sniffles in mine. He nods as he continues to sniffle before he pulls away. I smile at him and he smile shakily back before turning around to grab a crying Gabriel from a lady on the side walk.

I turn back to the mystery man and notice someone had given him shorts to cover his manhood. I pout a little because I wished I could have seen more of his delicious body. I blush at my dirty thoughts before I notice him eyeing me over too. It only makes me blush that much more.

"Hey beautiful." He says huskily as he sashays over to me. I blush even more and I know I resemble a ripe tomato ready to be picked.

"H-hi." I stutter in embarrassment. Why do I need to be so flustered around him. I know he is my mate, but shouldn't I be overjoyed and maybe a little horny, not embarrassed and shy.

"What's your name baby?" He asked tilting my chin up to meet his lustful gaze. I gulped loudly as I noticed the hunger slowly seeping in his eyes. His wolf on the edge, ready to pounce and take me in front of all these people.

"Sorenson." I say as I try to remove my chin from his fingers but his grip tightens, not painfully, and he keeps my face next to his. He leans in until his mouth is brushing my ear as he speaks into it.

"My name is Silas, and you are mine." He snarled before claiming my lips in a bruising kiss, and I couldn't complain one bit.

He slowly pulled away when we both needed air and I finally snapped out of it and noticed all the people watching us with jaw dropped expression. I saw Kota stopped mid-step covering a crying Gabriel and Zain's eyes as his were blown wide open in shock. I blushed again for the millionth time before backing away from my mate, now known as Silas.

Kota took this time to walk over to us, still with his wide eyes and covering our little brothers. I smiled at him and he shakily smiled back before handing Gabriel to me when he made grabby fingers.

"Daddy. Me don't want you to die." He cried as he stuffs his face into my neck. I sighed and nuzzled the top of his head with my nose to calm him down.

"I'm sorry Baby, I didn't mean to scare you." I say as I rock him side to side and calm him down. He stops crying but he doesn't let go so I know he isn't sleeping.

"Are you okay?" Silas askes with an in held rage in his eyes. I looked questionablely at him but decided to ignore his odd behavior.

"I'm fine. Thank you for saving us." I say as I shyly look down at the ground.

"Well, what kind of mate would I be if I didn't save my mate when he needed it?" He asked jokingly, but I could still see the simmering anger in his eyes.