F I V E

Brinley rolled her eyes as everyone cheered for Bellamy as he and Murphy dropped the two dead Panthers on the ground. He, of course, was taking credit for the kills despite never having fired one shot towards the animals.

Brinley had led the way back, more than aware of the eyes on her back as she successfully tracked her way back to the campsite.

'Who's hungry?!' Bellamy yelled, startling Brinley slightly as the other campers began cheering.

Clarke and Finn had already carried Jasper into the drop ship, trying their best to ignore the grunts of pain emitting from the skinny boy.

Brinley spied a familiar head of hair glancing around sneakily as she hurried out of camp. Curiously, Brinley made to follow her.

'O?' She called; Octavia whirled around in fright, breathing a sigh of relief when she noticed who it was.

'Jesus Brin, you scared the crap out of me.'

'What are you doing?' Brinley asked suspiciously.

Octavia bit her lip. 'Well...'

Brinley noted the way she was biting her lip and her flushed cheeks. Brinley's eyes drifted to her clothing, noticing the way Octavia had tugged at her shirt to reveal more skin than she usually would. She smirked.

'Or should I be asking who are you doing?'

Octavia flushed, a giggle escaping her lips.

'Atom.' She answered, shrugging her shoulders.

'Bellamy's bitch boy?'

Octavia frowned. 'He's not my brothers bitch. He's way too hot for that.'

Brinley shrugged, nodding her head. 'Yeah, you're totally right.'

'Can you do me a favour?' Octavia asked innocently.

'What?' Brinley had a feeling she wouldn't like whatever Octavia was going to ask.

'Can you keep an eye on my brother? Distract him or something until I get back?'

Brinley groaned. 'Octavia...'

'Thanks! I owe you one!' Octavia spun around leaving Brinley slack jawed.

'Dammit.' She grumbled, making her way back to camp.

*****

'Their taking off their wristbands for food? No way... I won't do it.' Clarke whispered to Finn as Brinley approached.

'Son of a bitch.' Brinley whispered, startling the couple.

'I can't do it, Brinley.' Clarke mumbled and Brinley nodded her head at the girl.

'Don't worry, I got this.'

Brinley made her way to where Murphy and Bellamy were holding the now cooked Panther meat.

Murphy watched as she reached for three of the sticks poking out of the fire.

'You always thought you could play by different rules, didn't you?' Murphy grinned at her, blocking her retreat, drawing Bellamy's attention to the two.

'You know you can't stop me Murphy.' She smirked at her friend.

Murphy grimaced. 'Bellamy's rules, sorry princess.'

Bellamy had stalked closer to the two during their interaction. Brinley stepped away from Murphy and smirked at Bellamy as she made to walk away again.