Wattpad Original

The Town Series

THE HAVERSTON FAMILY SERIES

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

I. The Lady Who Left

It is impossible to leave the Town, but one woman is determined to escape with the help of her betrothed.

Lady Cressida Belverst has always been judged as a walking scandal. Oh, how she tries (on some rare occasions) to be proper! When her parents enter an arrange of marriage for her, Cressida has had enough. She has to leave the Town because she will not be forced to live with a man she doesn't love. But what happens if the very man she's betrothed to is the only one who can help her get out?

Calan Haverston, the Lord of Easton, takes the risk and helps his betrothed by using his knowledge of the Town's secrets because he is as willing as she to stay free of marriage for reasons completely different. He has dark secrets he cannot share with her, and his life is not one he can likewise open to anyone. But what happens when she leaves after awakening desires he thought he has under control? And what happens when he finds himself longing for her?Cressida goes to a completely different place, one she has only heard in stories and read in books, with hopes of finding what her heart has always longed for. But love, mystery and secrets will chase her and it will only be a matter of time before she realizes what her heart truly desires.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

II. The Lady Who Stayed

The Town is notorious to those who are different, but one woman is determined to earn her keep.

THE WOMAN WHO CHOSE TO STAY...

Mary Angel Featherton has never been a part of society. She has no title attached to her name and she most definitely has none but one friend. But she is filthy rich.

After her father's sudden death he left her his entire fortune and his two thriving businesses. Inheriting the two most famous gentlemen clubs caused quite a scandal for Mary for how could a woman run such a scandalous place? With her only friend, Cressida, leaving the Town to go after her dreams, Mary is left behind with no one to turn to.

In a society where status and wealth are more important than character and capabilities, Mary finds herself desperate and even more alone as things get a tad difficult to deal with. Someone is after her wealth and the only solution is to find herself a husband, one who can give her his name for protection. And she has to do it FAST.

THE RAKE WHO LIVES THERE...

Lord Adrien Haverston is a rake caught in his own trap after a seduction goes wrong. He finds himself an unwilling husband to Mary Featherton. With her comes her secrets, one of which he will find he can never forgive.

A MYSTERY...

Love, trust, and marriage will be tested as Mary holds on to her secrets and Adrien fights his consuming desires.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

III. The Lady Who Sinned

A terrible sacrifice turns into a scandal that causes one woman to live everything behind, only to return for vengeance—or is it love?

THE LADY WHO SINNED...

Lady Belinda Kate Carrington has always been secretly hated by other ladies, but they try to get to her good side to avoid her vicious wrath. The thing they all wish happens one fateful night: Lady Belinda finally finds herself completely ruined. The scandal too great to be ignored, her family disowns her. Banished from the place she has only known, away from all the glittering jewels and fancy gowns, Belinda finds herself alone in a completely different world.