Nightmare

I was given this idea by Loving_life_forever2 thanks XD It was a good idea!

Kylo- It was about Kylo and Snoke, Snoke told Kylo you must die or he will die, you were willing to give yourself for him to live yet he took his lightsaber a gave himself the same end as his father. Before you woke up he whispered the word sorry.

Anakin- Anakin betrayed the light side, killing all the younglings your sibling included, you tired to stop him but he murdered you on the spot, like he wasn't thinking, that you meant nothing. That's when you wake up.

Obi-wan- He sacrificed himself for you, you were in mid battle between the empire and the rebellion. Darth Vader came from behind you, he was about to kill you but Obi-wan pushed you out the way, you then watched as the lightsaber went through him, slicing him in half.

Luke- You two were walking through the desert of Tatooine when and AT AT came, you guys both ran but straight to a dead end, you manage to find a way out but once you went to your parents, their home, your home was completely destroyed.

Poe- You were a child again, when you were a child you had a horrid experience with deep waters, you were terrified of them. So your nightmare was drowning, Poe stood over laughing at you as you struggled, not being able to breathe properly.

Finn- The first order cane after Finn, you were stuck behind a invisible wall being forced to watch him be beaten and tortured. Then killed, you watched get beaten to death.

Han- Chewy and Han were in a fight, you sat in the cock pit while they were yelling at each other, you were scared this never happens, they were as close as a man and wookie could be. Then Chewy did it, he ripped Hans head straight off, stopping once he saw what he did.

Hux- He was running round the base trying to find Ren for the supreme leader, he told you to leave but you stayed, you weren't leaving without him. As you two went to the take off area, a blast from a X-wing landed in front of Hux catching him in the blast.