122

(warning: i wrote a sin, not a tragedy)

their breathing is heavy(dirtysoul) as dan's back presses into the soft mattress and phil lays his body between dan's parted legs, their lips attached in a chaotic kiss. the temperature in the room is rising with every swipe of phil's tongue against the younger boy, and even though there's a hailstorm outside, their bodies are hot, beads of sweat forming on their foreheads.

when phil moves further, pressing open mouthed kisses against dan's jaw, dan lets out a deep sigh of satisfaction, rolling his hips against the other to relieve his growing erection. dan can feel phil's teeth grazing his prominent collar bones, and that sends him into a frenzy of unholy thoughts, causing him to just whine impatiently, and tug at the hem of phil's shirt.

"you okay?" phil murmurs, raising himself up on his elbows and looking at dan who is staring at him with dilated pupils.

"yeah, just hurry up," dan whines and phil just laughs lightly at his eagerness. he wants to take it slow, it's an important step in their relationship anyways and it's not like any of them have any experience.

"have patience," phil leans in, pressing his lips against dan's, allowing dan to pull his shirt off him. their lips part to take it off, but as soon as it is off, they touch again in a brief kiss before dan flips them over, pressing his warm hands against phil's newly exposed chest.

impatient as always, dan leans forward placing a soft kiss against phil's cheek, lips travelling further and attaching to phil's neck and sucking the creamy skin between his teeth to leave a mark. phil just groans, enjoying the feeling of dan's soft hands pressing down on his chest. dan's mouth moves down to phil's torso where he presses wet kisses, until he reaches the slight dusting of hair in the abdominal region, above the waistband of phil's boxers that are peeking out of his jeans.

"can i take this off?" dan looks up to see a flustered phil, his cheeks pink and dark hair sticking to his forehead as he nods his head slightly. dan just smiles at him, showing off the dimples carving in his cheeks and pops off the button on phil's jeans, yanking the tight material harshly up until the knee and from there phil just kicks it off. in the process phil gets rid of dan's shirt and jeans as well, which join the pile of the discarded clothes on the wooden floor.

they spend another few minutes appreciating one another's body, hands running down the toned torsos and lips caressing the exposed skin before dan was back between phil's legs, pressing a kiss above the waistband of phil's black boxers. his hands traced the bulge in phil's boxers, causing phil to suck in a sharp breath and dan leaned over to press an open mouthed kiss over his clothed crotch.

dan looked at phil for permission, but phil's closed eyes and heavy breathing gave it away already. with shaky fingers, dan hooked his fingers under phil's boxers pulling them down to reveal phil's manhood, which was fairly(løcal) a good size. his fingers reluctantly wrapped around his length, stroking it slowly before phil groaned out of pleasure causing dan to slightly tighten his grip and increase his speed. he leaned forward, taking a deep breath and placing a wet kiss against the thick tip and before phil knew his member was encased in dan's warm mouth, the feeling too overwhelming to handle. phil just gripped the sheets helplessly, not wanting to buck his hips into dan's mouth as dan took him in further, bobbing his head up and down slowly and gradually increasing his speed. phil could feel the burn in the pit of his stomach as dan's tongue worked on his shaft, bringing him closer to release.

"dan," he choked back a moan, and dan stopped his actions, removing his mouth from phil and looking up at him.

"what's wrong?" dan panicked(!) and phil just smiled dizzily at him sighing out loud.