Author's Note

EDIT: MAY 26 2021

This is now a sample only, you can read the whole story on IREADER and NovelCat platform under the same title.

Welcome Readers !

So as I promised, this is my first attempt on writing a mafia romance story, and I really hope that you guys will like it.

And yes, if you're asking, whisperer in the title means like a tamer, something like 'dog whisperer'

Here are some notes that i would like you to read and notice as you proceed further into the story.

This story is completely fictional, any similarities to real life characters or events are completely fictional.

I do not and will never copy anyone's ideas. All lines and plot in this stories are made from my imagination.

Copyright belongs to me and please do not publish, translate or distribute this anywhere else without permission.

Vote, comments and constructive criticism are highly appreciated but please remain POLITE as i would like positivity only on my account and stories.

Any comments that consist bullying, sexism, or racism essence will be deleted / blocked.

Please keep in mind that i will be publishing each chapter depending on my situation

Anyway, that's all I have to say

Don't forget to vote & comment if you love this !

Love,

Celestial X Cross