1.0

you took away my stars at night, my sun at day.

goldenkook: its been three days.

goldenkook: i really miss talking to you.

goldenkook: im really sorry.

goldenkook: i just.

goldenkook: please tell me you didnt meant what your last message said.

goldenkook: please stop ignoring me.

jungkook bit his lips as he slid his phone into his pocket, sighing as he went down from the rooftop.

the male was in such a daze that he didn't realise he bumped into someone.

"fuck, watch where you're going" jungkook turned to see a raven haired boy glaring at him with another black haired behind.

"sorry" jungkook said but his eyes lingers onto the male behind him as their eyes locked. the smaller broke it off shortly before tugging his annoyed friend away.

"you saw that?"

"what?"

"he was staring at me for fucks sake" jimin sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"so? you guys barely know each other and that was the first time i saw that kid" taehyung clicked his tongue as they sat down in the cafeteria.

"he didn't have to stare at me. what if fucking attacks me like bobby and the rest?" jimin grumbled as he bites into his burger, slumping in his seat.

"i'll be here" the brown haired assured and gave a grin to which the older scoffed.

"that's what you said three years ago"

"and-"

"before you left me and came back just about now"

taehyung's smile faltered as he looks at jimin, guilt still eating him up.

"i'm sorry"

"don't be. i'm used to it now"

"i still love you" jimin's grip tightened on his drink as he locks eyes with the boy in front of him.

"taehyung. . .don't"

"i just wish you'll give me a second chance. i told you the reason why i left. i just want to be able to love you again jimin" taehyung's eyes waters as he looks at jimin with sorrow.

"tae, we talked about this and i'm-"

"scared to get hurt again. i know jimin, you tell me that everytime" taehyung sighed as their conversation came to a stop, the only sound were chattering of students in the area as they silently ate their lunch.

-

jungkook glances at the time on the classroom wall before looking back outside the window.

spotting a familiar black and raven haired male walking towards the classroom two doors after his, his thoughts went to the black haired.

when they locked eyes earlier, jungkook felt as if something clicked, he doesn't feel hollow like he is now, worrying for his internet friend that is constantly ignoring him and making him not being able to concentrate on anything.

jungkook needs to know why.