1.2

if i could have you, i would do all it takes.

jungkook stares into the sky above him, a beautiful contrast of light blue and white spreading across the afternoon sky.

goldenkook: you're coming right hyung??

jiminie: yeah give me a sec, tae's fussing me around.

goldenkook: tae?

jiminie: a dickhead.

goldenkook: zz.

"tae, just let me go to the washroom damn it" jimin yanked away his arm from the other's hold and sprinted out the classroom, making his way to the rooftop.

jimin was sweating bullets, he was nervous but the rush of adrenaline made him excited too because maybe, maybe, park jimin has gotten a liking to his internet friend- crush- but lets just stay to the fact that he denies he doesn't because it's difficult okay?

so the male pushes the handle of the door and steps into the area, instantly locking eyes with a male- and dear lord why did god give jimin this fate?- who happens to turn in time to the sound of door opening being heard.

jimin lets go of the door handle and cautiously takes slow steps towards the black haired male and soon realised he was the male he and taehyung bumped into the other day,

"you?" both males said in unison with mild surprise in their voice.

"jimin?"

"and you're jeon jungkook"

"yeah"

jimin gave a little smile, the other returning a shy one.

"so, uh, this is awkward" jungkook says, rubbing his nape, a habit he does when his nervousness ticks in.

"but at least we met and you're beautiful" jimin said bashfully, fidgeting around.

"speak about yourself hyung" it was true, park jimin was beautiful to jungkook's eyes. even if he had a few cuts and bruises on his features.

"don't lie jungkook, i'm nothing"

and jungkook hits him, not roughly but just a small kick to his shin.

"i told you i'm going to hit you if i hear you say that one more time didn't i hyung?" the younger grins when jimin hisses, shooting a glare at the other.

"oh god i hate you already"

"oh really mr. shorty?"

"yeah now i really do hate you, mr. jeon-jungkook-who-sulked-and-begged-for-me-to-not-ignore-him-because-he-misses-"

"shut up!"

"you shut up"

"oh jesus save me"

"oh lord why are we still talking if we hate each other?"

"cause we actually don't mean it"

"i do"

"do not"

"do too"

"do not!" jungkook jumps onto the other, making him yelp as the black haired wraps his arm around his neck, choking his breath.

"tell me you don't mean it" jungkook smirks when jimin harshly smacks his arm, asking him to get down.

"say it!"

"i- oh god jeon jungkook- i'm going to- fuck- i'm going to fucking murder you- i don't hate you, you motherfucker" jungkook hums in satisfaction as he hops off the other, jimin rubbing his neck as he coughs.

"aw, does it hurt?" jungkook asks playfully but when he doesn't get a response, panic courses through his body.

"hyung i'm sorry, fuck, are you alright?" he feels terrible now, a pout on his lips as the older crouches down, rubbing his chest slowly.

"hyung?" jungkook crouches down too, wanting to be eye-level with the older when he was tackled to the ground, a laughter bursting from jimin's lips.

and god, jimin's so beautiful like this, smiling with his eyes splitting into half-shaped moons and jungkook thinks that he'll never get tired of seeing a sight like this everytime.

but then jungkook trembles. he visibly shakens and his mind becomes a slur of the anxiety he's been facing and jungkook feels like fainting.

"jungkook?"

he pushes jimin off, standing up and watches as jimin gets up too, confusion and a little hint of sadness on his face.

"it was nice meeting you, i hope we'll get to see each other often" jimin blinks but removes the negative expression from his face, making a smile paint onto his lips.

"yeah, sure"

the bell went off and they bid their goodbyes before separating their way down, jimin feeling confused but elated while jungkook felt frightened eventhough he was estatic before the anxiety attack surges through his system as a warning call.

he can't fall in love, no.

and y'all kept sayIN THEY WONT MEET JEESUS.