Chapter 5

I looked down at the water as I stood on the Mystic falls bridge, I remember this bridge from driving into Mystic falls. I run my hand through my hair as I sigh, maybe it was a bad idea telling him but I was so tired of running from him. I felt someone next to me as I turn to see the blonde, "I'm Rebekah, Klaus's sister" she said while I nod, "are you really his daughter?" she asks.

"Yeah, my mom doesn't lie and she told me who my father was when I turned 15" I told her as she hugged me, "well welcome to the family, I don't care what my brother thinks" she said as I chuckle. "You are my niece and you are family" she said as I smile, "thanks" I told her while I take out my phone and saw a text from Adam saying he was here.

"I must go, uh meeting my friends at the grill" I told her while she chuckled, "go ahead" she said as I waved and ran to town as I stopped and walked into the grill. I saw Lily and Sam sitting at table, I smile as I saw Adam across from them. I started to walk towards the table as Adam got up and I hugged me, "I missed you" I said while I looking up at him, "missed you too" he said.

I sat down beside Adam as he kissed my cheek and I smiled, "I ordered you a burger" Adam said as I nod. "So how was everything?" I ask feeling him intertwine our hands together, "great everything is in the truck, Luke is with your mom since she was in a panic when we got there" he said. I sigh while he pulled me close, "she told us and its fine, you don't need him" he whispered in my ear while I close my eyes and nod.

"So we heard they are having a Karaoke night tonight" Lily said while I smile, "we should sing" Adam said as I hug him, "maybe" I said. I look up to see Lily and Sam looking at the door, I turn to see Klaus staring at us. He walked towards us as I frown, "Hello love" he said while I moved close to Adam, "what do you want Klaus?" I ask.

"To apologize, I don't like surprises" he said while I nod as Adam squeezed my hand, "who is this?" he asked as I look and him, "this is Adam my boyfriend and our friends Lily and Sam" I said. He looked at them, "werewolves?" he asked as they nod while Adam pulls me close. "Come by my home tonight with your mother, we need to talk" he spoke as I looked at him, "alright, see you tonight" I told him watching him leave.

"Are you sure?" Adam spoke while I look at him and smile kissing him, "Yeah I will be fine" I told as he kissed my forehead and pulled me close. The food came as we all started to eat talking about the town and how the trip was, they also talked the Mikaelsons and how I had already met Rebekah my aunt. We stayed an hour until it got late, we drove home as I drove with Adam while Lily and Sam took their care as I held Adam's hand all the way home.