Part 18

Warning this chapter is a little.... Bad if you know what I mean
I sat on the counter waiting for my toast. I had a hangover but it wasn't that bad. I still had my outfit on from the party.

I sat there listening to the door open to one of the bedrooms

I sat there listening to the door open to one of the bedrooms. I looked at the entry-way waiting for Hunter or Jaylin t walk on through. But neither did.  Lucas walked through with his shirt off abs out and black sweatpants. He smirked when he seen me and I smiled a little.

"Damn baby you look sexy." He says and I bite my lip.. So does he.

"Back yo you." I say and he comes up to me and in between my legs and rubs his hands on my thighs. He looked up at me and he kissed me and I put my hands in his hair. He grabs my shirt and unbuttons it. His lips travel from my lips to my cheek and down to my neck. He found my  sweet spots in a matter of seconds. I moaned as pleasure shot threw me. He unbuttoned my top and he kissed my collar bone and that felt even better. My top fell off my shoulders revealing my Victoria secret.

"Baby

"Baby." He said looking at me and I bit my lip. He kissed me again lifting my up and off the counter and taking my jumper all the way off. His Hands went all over my waist when he sat me back down. He looked at me and put his hands on my be and squeezed it. I bit my lip and moaned slightly. He started kissing my neck again and grabbing my butt.

"Lucas." I moaned slightly and grabbed his waist line of his sweat pants. He grinded up against my sweetest spot. I felt that pleasure and couldn't hold in my moans. I felt him smirk on my neck and he pulled his head up so he was looking at me and I took that opportunity to kiss his neck. I knew where his sweet spot was and I sucked on it.

"Damn baby." He moaned grabbing my hips. I grabbed his sweat pants and pulled at them and he took them off. I pulled away and he put his hands in my underwear and rubbed up against me.

"Baby your wet."

****************************************************************************