Chapter Five

• Dedicated to Holly Phillipa

Jess's POV

James spent the rest of the day staring at me and smirking or raising his eyebrows as if I was going to slip up and tell him everything. At breakfast I sat next to Remus and Peter I really like Remus he's so nice and smart but he's so quiet I think that just makes him extar cute. James and Sirius took me on a tour around the grounds and to all the secret places they knew I think they trusted me straight off, I don't know why. I think James saw me as the sister he always wanted and i was glad to except him as my brother. After lunch we grabbed our brooms and headed out to the Quidditch pitch, me and Sirius were both beaters and James was a chaser we spent a good couple of hours playing. We walked up the stairs to the common room cold from the wind are hair was messy and I was shivering Sirius noticed this and wrapped his arms around me.                        

"Thanks I get cold really easily “I replied to his gesture smiling.  

"That’s okay you're shivering" he said smiling back.                          

We walked into the common room and were blasted by the heat so forcefully I had to lean on Sirius to keep me from falling over. He just laughed.                                            

 "Better now snowflake" he grinned practically carrying me.      

"You can tell when I'm cold when my scars turn purple" she noted pointing to her hand which now had a purple mark.        

"How did that happen" he asked steering me towards the couch

"Well me being me I was reading in a tree as you do when you’re as odd as me, hey that rhymes anyway I was reading in the tree and I noticed some fruit hanging up the top so I decided to climb this random tree to get to this fruit which was probably poisonous and I got right up the top and reached out and I went to grab the fruit some weird creature bit me and I fell" I explained.                 "You are very curious" he stated placing me on the couch and sitting next to me.

~*~

Sirius's POV

After dinner I walked to McGonagall's office with Jess on my back singing 'I wanna hold your hand' by 'The Beatles' as we got round the corner to her office I put her down and told her to be quiet.

"What don't you like my singing?" she asked sternly. She was actually quite good.                   

"No I love it but just wait to McGonagall is gone you might annoy her that you’re so joyful about detention" I said trying to reason with this loose cannon of a girl.       

"Fine" she grunted and opened the door to McGonagall's office.            

We sat down on the chairs in front of McGonagall as she filled out our detention slips.       

"You will be spending detention with Professor Slughorn" McGonagall instructed looking up from the paper.   

 "And I expect that I will not have to take anymore points off Gryffindor for something like this again, Am I clear?" she asked. We both nodded showing we understood but I knew that Jess was holding in a laugh like were gonna be good and not break the rules. When we're together we are gonna get into trouble I can just tell.

So what do you think?

 Comment, Vote, Fan :)

Love you all my dear readers you're all sexy! <3