Chapter Six

The remanders

Recap: "You ended my team. So I'm gona end you." She growled.

"Never!" I yelled back and kicked her in the gut. My kick pushed her off of me and to the ground, I stood up and stared down at her. "Your team didn't end, it started a new path that you didn't like. Your team didn't betray you, you betrayed the team." I said. She looked up at me, blood runing down her nose.

"Opaline always so naive." She taunted and launched herself at me. I pulled up my fist, my fist hit her face before she could attack me. She fell back from the force and laid on the ground.

"You are never allowed here again. This isn't your home." I said, with that she ran. I stummbled back and leaned against one of the boxes in the room. For someone who hasn't fought in a while, I was ok.

"Opal?" A deep voice said in confusion. I turned around and saw Lucifer and C.

"C! Lucifer!" I smiled and hugged them both. We all smiled and pulled away. "I thought Rachel-"

"Seperated all of us." Lucifer finnished smiling, "We know were they all are Opal, and they're safe." Lucifer reassured and smiled.

"Jax and Harvey where are they?" I asked them.

"Jax is in Australia, Harvey's at a safe house in Winconson." C said smiling at me.

"Thank god everyone is ok. And did you um, hear any news about Jas?" I asked worried. Last year, I got a note from my sister. She said she was looking for me, to kill me. But, I don't care, all I know is that my sister is alive and I haven't seen her yet.

They both exchanged a worried glance,"We got told it was a fake. I'm sorry Opal." Lucy said and looked at the ground.

"It's fine." I said and bit my lip, "I knew it couldn't be true." I said sadly.

"Don't be like that. I'm sure she's out there." C said and placed a hand on my shoulder, "We'll find her Opal, one day." He assured.

"Yeah, one day." I looked up at them and smiled. "So what's happen in the last five years?"

*****

We talked, and laughed and never stopped smiling. My family was home, well, most of it. Which was enough for me.

"So you guys got lost in Australia?" I laughed.

"It was C's fault, I told him to take a left." Lucifer smiled laughing.

"I wanted to see the kangaroos, but Lucifer didn't want to watch them."

"We were on a rescue mission."

"We were in Australia!" C smiled and looked at me, "We were in a beautiful country, why not see a few sights?" He laughed shrugging. This day couldn't get any better.

"Opal!" Mikey yelled. I turned around and saw the turtles prepared to fight. This isn't good.

I stood up and stared at them, "What are you guys doing here?" I asked surprised.

"You've been gone for hours!" Mikey exclaimed. Have I really? It only felt like a few minutes.

"She's been talking to us!" Lucifer yelled at them.

"Guys, calm down!" I shouted and looked at both groups, "Turtles meet my friends, Lucifer and C. Lucifer and C, meet the turtles, Leo, Donnie, Raph and Mikey." I introduced them.

The turtles slowly lowered their weapons while Raph stared at C with horror.

"Whats Red's problem?" C asked with an eyebrow raised.

"He's afraid of cockroaches." I sighed.

"This will be fun." Mikey laughed.

Partial credit to hb_leo !! Go check out her story!!