Chapter Seven

My parents locked me in the bathroom

We came to an agreement of C and Lucifer living with us in the lair. What could go wrong? A lot aparently.

"I don't want to sit next to him!"

"Stop being a baby Raph and sit next to C!"

"No way Leo!"

"Its the only seat left."

"I am not going to sit next to him."

I sighed at the two brothers bickering, Leo and Raph. I missed my calm sunday mornings, my mother and father would cook pancakes. Sunday was the only day they got off. I missed them, they may not have been there for me always, but they're still parents.

"Opal," C said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I said with a small smile.

"Go to your parents apartment. I'll cover you." He said with a wink.

"Thank you C." I smiled and hugged him before going to my parents house.

*****

"Opaline baby girl." My mother smiled and hugged me.

"Hi mum." I said and hugged her back before we let go.

"Your father is making breakfast. Why don't you go take a shower dear, we want to see you sparkling clean." She pinched my cheek before walking to the kitchen. I walked over to my old room and to my bathroom. I took a quick shower and put on a red sundress with a black bow at the top of the dress and black gloves that matched as well as matching socks and bow in my hair, lastly red dress up shoes. Our breakfasts are formal clothes, then we go to church. I walked out of the bathroom and stood in the living room with my parents.

"Hi dad." I said, we embraced before pulling away.

"Sweetie, you have a little something on your cheek." He said smiling kindly.

"Oh. I'll go wipe it off." I walked back to my bathroom and looked at myslef in the mirror, there wasn't anything on my cheek. My bathroom door shut and the door locked with a loud clank. My parents locked me in the bathroom.

I rushed to the door and tried to open it, "Mum? Dad?" I called and banged on the door.

"You will no long hang out with those freaks!" My father screeched.

"Dad!" I yelled and pounded on the door. I charged it, but it barely moved. Time to do something I wished I never had to do.......use my powers.

I backed up and spawned my mutation form, a regular me but with mouse ears and tail. I can retract my mutation, it was the odd thing about the mutagen that hit me. I ran into the door making it crack slightly. I was strong in my mutation form, but I think I shouldn't use it, I bet I look like a freak. I pushed aside my thoughts and continued to charge the door. I did it once again, but someone was doing the same thing on the other side this time. I fell back to the ground and the door came in. I sat up slowly holding my head and saw the turtles there staring at me. With my mutation showing.

I quickly retracted my mouse ears and tail but it was to late.

"Your a mutation?" Mikey said unbelieved.

I sighed and let my mouse ears and tail come out, I looked at the ground while replying, "Yeah."

"Your so cute!" Mikey squealed and sat next to me. He started to pet my ears and I stared at him.

"Really?" I asked. He laughed and nodded. He helped me stand up and we walked out of the bathroom.

"They're so soft." He cooed and stroked my ears.

"Leave her alone Mikey." Raph growled crossing his arms. See, angry puppy.

Mikey stuck his tounge out at him and continued to pet my ears.

Check out hb_leo 's TMNT Life!!!!