#Wattys2016 - Bonus Chapters!

Dear Red Rain readers and all soldiers in the Pinecone Army,

The Wattys 2016 are here, and I've already submitted a lot of my stories for consideration! But there's one story that I want to see win the most, and that's this pet project of mine. If it'll help me in my ongoing quest to get a literary agent, I'll take that help. Especially in the form of a Watty, and especially-especially a promising Trailblazers Award!

In order to be eligible, however, I have to have added at least three updates to the book this year. So to have Red Rain meet that requirement, my plan is to upload two bonus chapters for your reading pleasure. One has already been written and posted on my blog, while the other has yet to be written - it's an idea that's just been percolating in my mind for a while. But I'll put it to paper soon enough as well.

Here's a quick guide to the details of each of these stories:

* "The Analog Kid" - Did you think Alex met Fionna for the first time at the pool in Chapter 2? In the new, publication-ready draft, they've known each other for a couple of years. This is their real first meeting, including the embarrassing reason behind the nickname "Feathers."
* "Helena Beat" - One mystery that barely gets explained - how did Gabe meet Kyle? Online, but what are the details? Well, at Balthazar and Castledown both, interdimensional dating is popular enough that a special site was created specifically for the students of both schools to meet someone from the other side of Coldfire Creek. Read Gabe and Kyle's adorable first chat on Brdgbldr here!

Get ready, my friends - these stories are coming to Wattpad very soon!

With love,

Ricky Pine