Amusement Park with Arthur

Austin's POV

Did she just break up with me? I sat stunned for about 2 seconds. No no no no. She nuts if she thinks she's leaving me.

I ran after her and caught her before she could hide in her office. I pulled her arm and dragged her back to the my office.

"Let go of me." She said with gritted teeth trying to pull my arm from my grasp.

Lucus thank god wasn't at his desk.

I pulled her to my office and pushed her in.

"What the hell Austin!" She said angry.

"What the hell with you! You're breaking up with me?"

"I just think we need a break from one another that's all! It's best for both of us."

"For you probably! Not me!" I ran my hand through my hair in frustration.

"We both know that our relationship wasn't getting.." I had to stop her.

"No I knew our relationship was going to get rocky but I thought we would get through it. But not you! When the going gets tough you run!" She just looked at me in fury but sadness too.

"I'm scared okay!" Tears were coming down her eyes. "I'm scared Austin." She paused. "I'm scared to get too close to you." What?

"I thought you said you loved me?"

"I do with all my heart. It's just that...we got into this too fast. And I know when you are done with me you are going to leave and its me alone again. I was afraid of you leaving me for her." She wiped her tears and continued.

"I got so mad at you yesterday because everything you told me was the truth." She sagged her shoulders in defeat. "You are right I don't know what it feels like to have a family and I don't know what it feels like to be in a relationship with someone you are attracted to because I isolated myself from anyone that wanted to. I should just trust you more. I don't even care really what happened with you and Alison. It's just curiousity, really." Thank god she let go of that Alison bullshit. Nothing happened. It was just lunch.

It was my turn. "Averey never think that another girl is going to take me away from you. And I think I need to be more considerate when it comes to you too. I shouldn't of crossed the line with your past last night." I fucked up. I'll admit it.

"It's something I needed to hear. Don't apologize." She said.

"No please hear me out. I'm just a mean guy Averey I'm not used to being nice to people. Not even past girlfriends. I was rude and disrespectful last night. I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart. But Averey we are not breaking up. I told you I'm not letting you go. If you really, like really want to break up than tell me now." I needed to know if I forced her into this.

She wouldn't look at me so I grabbed her chin and forced her to look up at me. She looked at me. I waited for her answer.

"No I don't want to." I let out my held breath. Thank god.

"Than why did you want to break up?"

"Because I thought it would be best for you. I don't know why you even like me to be honest. You could have any girl you want and you picked me. I just don't get it."

"There is something about you Averey. I can't stay away. You pull me in like no other girl has before. You are beautiful, innocent, funny and a smartass. I'm fully attracted to you. Just know that I love you and you are the only girl I want. You make me whole."

She smiled up at me and forced my lips to hers. Woah.

She stopped and looked at me.

"I'm broken Austin and you need to fix me."