Chapter 22

*Sorry Guys but Long Chapter Ahead.*

If you don't like long chapters sorry if you do then Happy Birthday! 🎉
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Camila's POV

It's been five months since I've talked to any of them. Nick tried to approach me durning school but before he could get a word in and kicked him in the balls with all my might.

At first Sebastian and Sam were texting and calling nonstop they also tried to corner me at school. But I guess they got the idea after I didn't pay any attention to them.

Michelle has been pestering me about this whole situation. At first I wanted to tell her the truth but last time I did that he stabbed me in the back so I just told her we had a huge fight. Which isn't far from the truth.

I cried nonstop for a good month. I went to school looking like I just rolled out of bed and was crying all night. Which is pretty accurate.

I decided to focus on school and my only friend as of this moment, Michelle.

Michelle keeps telling me that I act like a badass now. And that she doesn't like the change that much. But she also told me she was okay with it. That its a new me.

I know I changed a lot, but honestly who could blame me. I went through some weird, scary, crazy shit durning that month of September.

I met my father for the first time, I get my heart broken multiple times, I get kidnapped, I was introduced to the gang world, my best friend betrayed me, I fell in love with an asshole (Nick), and then fell in love with a bad boy with a sweet heart then throw it away(Sebastian), his brother confesses his feeling for me(Sam), I broke their relationship with each other, and the one that hurts the most, I find out that my family killed another family just for the hell of it.

And that was just the in the first 3 weeks of September.

I just really don't want to think about it. I didn't like feeling so helpless and weak.

I got out of bed and got ready for school. I throw on a plain black crop top with long sleeves and some high waisted shorts with black tights under and my black combat boots.

I know a lot has happened but one good thing that came out of it was my love of fashion and I don't need anyone to be there beside me because I know for a fact that no one can hurt me after all I have been through

I put on the simple makeup: foundation, mascara, a clear lip gloss.

I put on my contacts and grab my bag. I start heading down stairs. My sis is ready to go and my mom is once again knock out on the couch from another night shift.