Dev's house

Well Devin am I just going to stand here or are you going to show me the house I asked. Oh yea of course he said I smiled. He grabbed my hand and we walked up the stairs.

So (y/n) this is the living room up stairs. Here is the bathroom, we walked back downstairs. This is the workout room. This is the garage. The basement were we sometimes do you nows and play video games and sing. Wow this is amazing. Yea well you do know that none of this would've happened with out you he said looking into my eyes. Thanks but it's your talent your trying to give me credit for your amazing voices I just got you interested in music I said.

Well you still made us realize that we love singing he said. Yea and speaking of singing can you sing me a song I asked. Sure which song he asked. Surprise me I said smiling. Ok he said. Devin started singing say it "you gotta do less when you say it you gotta do more when you do it Lil mami you know I always want you to." Oh my god I love your voice I said.

Ok let me hear your voice he asked. It's not that good I said. Cmon he said please he said with puppy dog eyes. Oh my gawd you make it so hard to say no Devin. He smiled. I started singing " young love heart so blind same song played about s million times. It all started as a friend in need how did we end up as enemies. You shot me down like a Bulls eyes you went through my heart and as I hit the ground you watched me fade away and I was never the same". He looked at me.

What I asked. (Y/n) your amazing he said. Thanks I replied. Kevin walked down to the basement and said we are going to do a you now. Ok they sat down on the couch. I sat in the middle between Daniel and Kevin. They started the you now. "Who's that" "she is so pretty" the people were commenting. Ok so guys this is my cousin(y/n) Daniel said. So we are gonna do a sleepcam tonight.

I looked at Daniel he whispered we are going to sleep over that ok. Yea I said.the boys decided to get off of you now and get something to eat cause we were starving. Mama Shana drove us to a restaurant. We all piled into the car. It was me Daniel Kevin jazzy Devin John and Seth. There was only six seats. It was mama Shana driving and Seth in the passenger. John next to Daniel. Kevin on one seat jazzy on the other seat. Where am I going to sit I asked. You can sit on my lap Devin said. Ok I said. Daniel looked at me.

He looked away then told Seth to put some music on. We were lit listening to Panda. I recorded Kevin dancing and put it on snapchat chat "thug Jesus 🙏". The car was lit. Devin put us lip signing and posted it on snapchat "it's lit in the car🔥". Devin took a off guard picture of me. We finally got to the restaurant. We all got out of the car.

We were walking inside and I slipped and almost fell on the floor but Seth caught me. Are you ok he asked yea I'm fine I said. Thanks. Devin walked up to me are you ok (y/n) he asked worried. Yea I'm fine I said. After we ate mama shana dropped me Daniel Devin and Kevin home cause she had to drop of jazzy to her cousins house and drop Seth and John back to there house.

Ok let's start the you now Daniel said all hyped. Wait does Lexi have any pajamas I can borrow I asked Devin. Um yea he said grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs. The door was locked she is out with her friends he said. He grabbed a key and unlocked it. Don't tell her that we have a key she will get so mad Devin said. Ok I laughed. Just uh look in those drawers. Ok I said walking into the room then closing he door. I founda shirt and some shorts. I took my pants off and then devin walked in and said (y/n) Daniel sa....... He was looking at me. Oh im sorry then closed the door..........