twenty five

one week later...

"DANIEL STOP." i yelled while dying of laughter.

he was tickling me. he's so cute with his dimples and his gorgeous smile. he makes me laugh. his big hands tickling me made my day a whole lotta fun.

"not until you say Daniel Is my Sexy Papi Chulo." he says still tickling me.

"no way, then id be lying!" i said laughing so hard.

"well then i won't stop." he says laughing.

"OKAY OKAY, daniel is my sexy papi chulo." i said really fast catching my breath.

"there you go." he stopped and kissed my lips.

"zamn daniel, cuz you iz brazy." i said in a weird accent. just like thug jesus. OH NO.

"oh nahh, you been spending to much time with no grammar kev." he said laughing.

"HEARD THAT." kevin shouted from the my bathroom.

we started dying of laughter. it was too funny. "LOVE U KEV." i shouted.

"HATE U ARI." he shouted.

i gasped dramatically. "just kidding, love you bestfriend." kevin says coming from the bathroom over to me and kissing my forehead.

"aye watch your kisses bro." daniel says jealously.

i turned his face to me and grabbed it. i kissed him with passion. "how's that for a kiss?" i ask smirking.

"ew im standing right here guys." kevin says covering his eyes.

i smack his butt. he jumps up and gasps. "yo daniel get ya girl, she brazy mane." he says walking downstairs.

he's been staying here for a couple of days cause he likes his house. plus it's summahhh babyyy.

we heard a knock on the door and you couldn't believe who we saw...

❤️