Regrets (Lost Silver)

"Please wake up soon... Please wake up soon... Please please please..." You hear someone desperately whisper.

You try to open your eyes only to be blinded by a bright light. Instinctively, you put your arms in front of your face and sit up, ignoring the dizziness in your head.

"(Insert long line of curse words)! Do people want me to go blind?!" You yell loudly.

"Well hello to you too." A familiar and cheerful voice says beside you. You put your arms down once you regained your vision to see Silver with a big smile. You smile back and chuckle nervously.

"Hey Silv-" You barely had time to say more. Silver tackled you in a hug. He squeezed you real tight and hid his head in the crook of your neck.

"ImissedyouImissedyouImissedyou!!!!" He says super fast. You laugh and hug him back. A smile dances on your lips and you breathe in his cherry scent.

"I missed you too..." You say. Silver pulls back and sighs before giving you a kiss.

"But... We need to break up..." He whispers sadly. That got you worried. Why the hell would he want to break up with you?!

"I'm b-breaking up with y-you because I-I'm always g-getting you h-hurt. It's my f-fault that I'm not b-being protective
e-enough and I'm a-always bringing my g-guard d-down. I don't want p-people to h-hurt you but I'm hurting you a-and-" You smash your lips on to his. He widens his eyes but then closes them and plays with your hair.

Once you pull back, a small smile made its way to your lips again. Silver smiles and pecks them gently.

"Still having regrets?" You ask. Silver sighs then shakes his head no. You blast a full on grin and give him a hug.

"That's good because there isn't anything to regret." He chuckles at your comment and takes in your scent. Once you pull back, he giggles.... Almost darkly...

"I-I have to g-go," He says, "I
h-have a brother w-who is locked i-in a cell and is
w-waiting for m-me." Your heart drops a little but you shake it off and smile.

"Don't hurt him too much!" You say before he jumps out the hospital window. Silver laughs in amusement and waves his hand nonchalantly.

"N-No promis-ses!" And with that he's gone. You take a look at the hospital room and smile.

There isn't much in here except a few gifts beside you and and some more in the farthest corner of the room. Since you had nothing to do, you began opening the gifts closest to you.

Well today took a turn of events!
______________________________

REALLY IMPORTANT!

Sorry guys for the shortness. I can't really write much. I'm trying. Really. It's just life is being a pain. In. The. Ass.

I'll perfect them later on. Right now, I just wanna finish this and head for a new idea.

Next ideas coming soon:
1: Group Chat!
2: First Time On A Plane
3: He teaches you to skateboard
4: You're meeting me!
5: You meet Markiplier and Jackcepticeye

They probably might change through the process but I'll try not to change the order.

And the 2nd and 3rd idea is dedicated to symphy5sos! Thanks again for them and they'll hopefully be coming soon!

See ya around!

~Silent K🌹