Regrets (Jason The Toymaker)

You changed into decent clothes and black combat boots and took your phone off the charger afterwards. You put it in your back pocket and proceeded to take your car keys. It's about 2:30 a.m. and you are getting ready to head out your house. Jason is still asleep so you left a note saying you're going star gazing.

Once you grabbed your stuff, you opened the front door and closed it behind you gently not caring to lock it. You have a murderer in the house. No one is gonna survive his torture either way. So getting in the car, you turn on the engine and proceed to the prairie parts of your hometown. The trip took a while but you made it there none the less.

You grabbed your phone and coffee before turning off the engine and climbing on top of the car. (This is something I really want to do when I get a car). The clock on your phone showed 3:00 before you turned it off and proceeded to look at the glistening light show.

"You know you could've woken me up and told me you were going out." Someone says making you jump. You turn around swiftly to see Jason leaning against a tree by the forest nearby. A small blush crossed your face.

He's wearing a jacket and a muscle shirt and regular jeans. Almost human in the clothes if it we're for the eyes. You chuckle and turn around to look back up while letting your mind run wild.

"How did you get here?" You asked. Jason came to sit next to you on the sheild and pointed to the woods behind him.

"Slenderman." You ahh in response and smile. "Hey,
Y/n?" Jason asked.

"Yeah?" Jason shifts in his spot and sighs.

"I'm... Sorry, for what happened between you, me and Candy." He says. You smile and mumble a quiet 'it's alright'. He frowned at the stars and irritably sighed.

"No, it's not. I wasn't there to protect you and all that because of some stupid argument. My fight got you in trouble and thankfully not injured. All the other girls are in the hospital and I'm glad you aren't because I got there on time and not to mention Candy's patience with you, ya know?" A small smile pranced on your lips which turned to a little giggle. You nod your head and give Jason a small kiss on the cheek.

"Good because someone owes you something."

"Who?"

"That would be me." The familiar voice of Candypop says behind ya. You turn to face his figure walking towards you, with his head down in shame. "I'm sorry for trying to kidnap you the other day. It was wrong of me and I feel bad about it. So do you forgive me?" He asked tilting his head up to see your reaction.

"Of course you, big goof! C'mere!" You say jumping down and holding your arms out as Candy walked in them. Once you pulled apart, you two got back on the car and saw the sun rise and stars hide.

And that's how you started your morning.

Friends strong and tall who will sacrifice for all!
------------------------------------------------------
I feel like each boyfriend chapter is getting crapier and crapier. Anyways last one done and next will be the chat!

See ya around!

~Silent K🌹