Forgiveness (Justise Winslow) -Alex-

Sorry for the wait _alexxandrriaa , but here's your one shot, finally! Justise is bae, honestly. I hope you enjoy reading this (:

-Alex's POV-

"Go Justise!"I shouted, clapping. It was the final seconds of the Miami Heat vs. Toronto Raptors game with the Raptors winning by 2.

The ball was passed to Justise and he let go of a 3 point shot just in time. The ball swished as the buzzer went off. The crowd erupted.

I screamed,"Yes Justise! That's my baby!" Justise ran over to me and kissed my lips. "Oh my god, baby. You killed it,"I said.

He smiled and replied,"I do it for you, baby girl." I blushed a bit at the nickname.

"Go change and get unsweaty. Everyone will be dying to talk to you during the press conference,"I said before kissing his cheek. I giggled, seeing the lipstick print on Justise's cheek. "Oops,"I grinned, rubbing the red lipstick off. Justise kissed my lips once again and then jogged off.

After the press conference, I was really tired. When we got home, Justise had to carry me to our bedroom.

He laid me down on the bed and informed,"I'm going to go Skype my sister downstairs. Just shout if you need anything."

I smiled,"Tell Bianca I say hi." "You got it, ma,"he replied before walking out of the room.

I changed into some pyjamas, wanting to go to sleep.

Justise had left his phone in the room and it kept going off with texts, so I looked at it to see what was going on. He was getting texts from this girl, Jennifer.

I bit my lip, reading through them. This girl was saying how cute Justise was and how she had a great time with him last night. Justise told me he was practicing last night... Please don't be cheating on me, Justise.

Hopefully I'm just misunderstanding this whole thing.

I was too tired to get to the bottom of what was happening, so I just fell asleep. Can you blame a girl for being tired?

I woke up in the morning to Justise saying my name. "Alex, Alex. Wake up,"he whispered, poking my arm.

I squinted my eyes at him,"What you want, boy? I'm tired."

"I just want to talk. I love you,"he cheesed.

Suddenly I remembered the texts from last night. "What about Jennifer? You love her too?"I asked, getting out of the bed.

Justise looked at me with wide eyes. "So it's true.. You cheated on me, didn't you?"I asked. He just looked down. "Wow, and to think I trusted you,"I shook my head.

Justise insisted,"Alex, just let me explain."

"There's nothing to explain. Goodbye, Justise." I stormed out of the room.

I got into my car and drove to my best friend's house. When I got there and she opened the door, I burst into tears.

"Alex, what happened?"Amber gasped, pulling me into a hug. "J-J-Justise,"I stuttered out.

Amber pulled away from me and looked at me closely. "What the fuck did Justise do? I will kill him."

"He cheated on me,"I whispered.

She decided,"Okay, that's it. You stay here. There's some ice cream in the freezer. Watch some Netflix and eat some food. I'll be right back." I didn't even feel like arguing so I just went and ate some ice cream in Amber's kitchen.

After a while, she came back and sat down next to me. "What did you do?"I asked, looking at her. Amber just sighed, putting her chin in her hands. "Amber, spill it." I narrowed my eyes at her.

She shrugged,"I just made Justise feel terrible about himself."

"What did you do?"I asked. Amber answered casually,"I just told him how he's an asshole and the stupidest person ever for letting you go like that." I couldn't help but smile a little. "You're a great friend, Amber." She replied,"I know."

"But you know I have to go back there right?"I slowly spoke. "Why?"Amber exclaimed.

I answered,"All my stuff is kinda sorta at his house including my clothes, wallet, and phone."

She face palmed. "Alex, you will never not be an idiot." I shrugged, laughing a bit.

"Do you want me to come with you?"Amber asked. I shook my head,"No, it's okay. I'll handle it on my own."

"You sure, boo?"she questioned. I nodded, starting to walk out of the kitchen.

I drove back to Justise's house and rang the doorbell. Justise quickly opened the door. "Oh, thank god you're here, Alex. Please listen to me,"he pleaded, taking my hands into his. I looked away, knowing I would melt if I looked into Justise's beautiful eyes.

"Look at me, baby,"he desperately said. I bit my lip and looked up at him.

Justise said,"You can punish me however you want. Please, just forgive me this once. I promise you won't regret it. I made a mistake, and I'm willing to pay whatever price for it. Just please, don't leave me. I love you, Alex."

I mumbled,"Why would I forgive you? All I did was be loyal to you and you broke my trust."

"I know, and I'm so stupid. Amber made sure I knew it too. That girl didn't hold back. I beg you, Alex. Give me a second chance. That's all I'm asking for."

I took a deep breath, thinking it through. Why didn't I bring Amber with me? She would've helped me make a decision. But this is my decision to make, not anyone else's.

I bit my lip before deciding,"Okay, you got it Justise. A second chance. But if you blow it, we're through for good."

Justise teared up as he hugged me. "You won't regret it. I promise. Now I'm willing to make up for that one mistake however you want,"he assured.

I scrunched up my face, thinking hard before coming up with a punishment. "No kisses for you for a whole week."

Justise's eyes widened as he exclaimed,"No way! You can't do that to me!"

"Hey, you cheated,"I reminded, crossing my arms.

Justise sighed. "That is true. Man, I really shouldn't have been so stupid."

"I know,"I replied with a smirk.