Imagine for anybody

Meredith's POV
I can't wait until I'm discharged from the hospital. I mean I had to get 3 blood tests and an I.V! Ok this is what happened. I was having a lot of stomach pain so my mom took me to the doctor who thought it was appendicitis so they sent me to the hospital where I was hospitalized.

"Hey Hun, I'm here to take your blood for the test" said the nice blonde nurse whose name was actually "Ella".
I hate blood tests but I didn't want to fight back, I should just lay back and let her do her work right? Yes that's what I thought too.
She tied the torquinet around my upper arm and found a vein. I quickly looked the other way before she counted down from 3.
"No! Stop!" I said I'm tears finally facing her and pulling my arm to myself. The heart rate on my monitor beside me bed started to get up immensely.
"Help! I need help in here!" She screamed. I really wish my mom was here but no she had to go home and get stuff. 
"Whats happening to me?" I asked before my mouth started to feel numb and my eyes closed right away.

Dr. Carter's POV

I  heard our nurse Ella scream for help so I ran to room 237 where the heart monitor was beeping rapidly. I saw the girl who looked about 14 years old thrashing around and panicking before passing out probably because of the lack of oxygen reaching her brain.
"What happened?" I quickly checked her pulse and have her some muscle relaxers through the I.V.
"I was about to take her blood, I've done it before and she wasn't scared at all but this time she freaked out on me. She started panicking and couldn't breathe so I tried to intubation but she started thrashing and then lost consciousness" Ella explained.
"Okay, she had a panic attack. She's starting to come around but won't be able to move because of the muscle relaxers" the muscle relaxers aren't a punishment, it's suppose to stop her from having any muscle spasms.
Meredith opened her eyes and started panicking because she couldn't move.
"Hey, it's okay. It's okay. You're okay. I gave you some medicine so your muscles would relax. It's alright Hun" I aid while stroking her hair. She slowly calmed down looking at me with worried yet cute eyes.
"It's alright. I promise. Can u tell me why you are hospitalized?" I asked her softly.
"They thought it could be appendicitis so they kept me here for observation. A doctor was suppose to check on me in an hour. Ella said it was a pediatric surgeon" she told me while hiccuping. Suddenly, she buckled in pain every time she hiccuped and rolled herself in a ball in agony.
"Hey hey, what hurts?" She just kept crying and couldn't answer so I nodded to the nurse.
"Mer, sweetie, I'm just going to hold your hand" ella told her. She took Merideth's arm and held her hand. I held her by her shoulder so she could lay straight for me.
"I'm just going to push on your stomach very lightly, okay?" I asked. She started hitting us with her hand well as much as she could move it because of the muscle relaxers.
"No! So many doctors pressed me on my stomach and it hurts so much but they can't figure out what's wrong. No! Don't touch me!" She yelled at me. Poor girl went through so much.
"It's alright babe, I was suppose to see you in an hour any ways. I'm just going to push very lightly on your tummy okay? And push my hands away when it hurts or give me a sign. Please sweetie, we need to figure out what's wrong" she nods looking at me and starts crying hysterically and couldn't calm down. I grabbed the oxygen mask and pulled it on her face.
"Shhh. Calm down, it's alright" I knew kids like her are actually scared and it's a natural reaction. I started rubbing her stomach but she screamed.
"No don't touch it. It hurts" she sobbed trying to hit me. I took my stethoscope off my neck and put it to her chest listening to her heart which was beating way too fast for my liking
"Push more of the muscle relaxers NOW!" I tell Ella. She did and under 10 seconds, she started to lose feeling in her body.
"I'm so sorry sweetie but it'll be quick. Squeeze Ella's hand" I pull up her gown and slowly push around her stomach.
"No! No! No! Stop please!!!" She started crying again screaming, truly in pain. It's definitely appendicitis.
"We have to roll her into Surgery now! Prep her" I tell Ella and exit the room.

Meredith's POV

I don't know what just happened. I wanna go home.
Im waiting for my mom to come so she can see me before I go to surgery. I can't wait till I'm discharged.

Authors Note: surprise! An update! I didn't know if I would update but I was kind of in the mood and had time to do this so here ya go. I haven't written an imagine in a long time but I'd really like your feedback if I improved or not. Also can anybody tell me how to enter the wattys 2016?