Chapter 2: Kiss Me

We walk towards each other till our chests are touching, and we're sharing breaths. Even his breath smells good! Oh my gosh! We stare at each other for what seems like a million years, just us, in our own world. His beautiful pale green eyes looking in my hazel ones.

"Mate." he says softly. I go weak at the knees at his deep voice. Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! He is so perfect, and hot, and enchanting!

"Yeah." I breathe out softly. He chuckles and kisses me softly. Oh my gosh!

The sparks fly from our lips. His lips are so freaking soft! And perfect! I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. Just, oh my gosh! He kisses me passionately. This is what it feels like to be kissed! This is my first kiss, I wanted to save it for my mate. My mate that I'm kissing. Again, oh my gosh!

We stand there kissing for what seems like an eternity before our stupid lungs react, and are forced to pull away. We share our breaths once again.

"What's your name?" he asks me.

"Morgan Mayor." I respond softly.

"I'm Cole." he says to me. I nod.

"I know. I know." I say to him. He nods and kisses me again.

"Morgan. I need you. I need to mark you." he says so that only I hear. I nod.

"Okay. Follow me." I say and grab his big hand. I drag him up the steps and pull my key off from above my door and unlock it.

"How'd you know that was there?" he asks me as I open the door and he enters as I lock it behind us.

"This is my house." I say to him and put my key on the nightstand.

"Happy birthday." he says with a smirk. I give him and small smile and nod.

"Thanks." I say to him as he approaches.

"Your welcome." he whispers as he touches my face with his big hands.

He kisses me softly again and I lead him to my canopy bed. We land on it with him hovering over me. All I can focus on are the amazing kiss he's giving me, and the sparks erupting between us. I pull away for air, but that doesn't stop him.

He begins leaving trails of kisses down my neck until reaching my shirt before I pull his face back to mine and begin kissing him. I can't get enough of him. And I don't mind. We kiss forever. The sparks exploding from us. He leaves his marks on me, and I leave my marks on him.

I kiss his lips again and flip us so I'm on top. I trail my hand down his chest and he throws off his white shirt. Oh my gosh. He is hot. Like, really hot! He has a freaking six pack! I ogle at his muscles while he looks at me amused.
"You done Morgan?" he asks me amused. I refocus on the moment at hand. I smirk slightly and attack his lips once more. I can't believe he is my mate! Freaking Cole Greystone! And I'm so freaking happy though.

I pull away for air and he kisses down my neck and reaches my shirt once more.

"Take this thing off!" he orders, muffled slightly by my skin though. I nod and slip off the crop top easily. It leaves me in my white lacey bra. So happy I wore it. He admires me and kisses me again, and flips us over so he is on top of me.

I pull away. "Wait!" I whisper. He shakes his head.

"Don't worry love. Everything will be okay." he reassures me. I nod hesitantly.

"Okay." I say softly and let him kiss me once more.

And the night continues in kisses filled with passion and our tangled limbs, but most of all the sparks erupting from us. And we continue till the sun comes up, and even then, I lay on his bare chest, imagining what our future will hold.

Yay! Chapter! This chapter was STEAMY! Sorry to the sensitive readers! Do you trust Cole? This was a difficult chapter to right! Vote and comment please, would mean a lot.
Kisses,😘