Chapter 26

Chapter 26

“Everyone up now!” I awaken to the sound of Carver blaring a fog horn in my ear making my leap up and nearly fall off the bed but thankfully I don’t.

I rub my eyes and stand at the end of my bed like all the other girls. I look around and find that Olivia is gone. Chloe notices me and mouths the words “She’s gone” and I wonder if there was another elimination while I was out for the count.

“Ladies it’s 1am in the morning and we are onto challenge 22, for this challenge you will be chained or tied to a gangs members bed and go through a series of things after it is done you may sleep. Sophia you’ll be with Jared, Lilly with Drew, Chloe with Warren and finally little one with Seth”

As soon as those words come from his mouth I want to scream and punch and start world war 3 because I know Seth will not go easy on me he never does.

We each head off with the person Carver told us to go with, Seth doesn’t touch me or try to take my hand and for that I’m thankful.

“Come in little one” he holds the door open for me and I’m hit with the foul smell of something. I look around his room it’s nothing what you would expect a gang mans room to look like it nearly looks normal. His room is blue with various certificates and achievements on the walls the only thing that would tell you that he’s in a gang is the pictures of guns plastered everywhere.

He leads me in and over to the bed, I wrap my arms around myself trying to keep the warmth in through the thin cotton material of my nightgown.

“Don’t be shy climb on up there little one”

“You won’t touch me?”

“If you mean rape you don’t worry tiny this is simple really you lie down on the bed and I handcuff you so you can’t runaway and then were going to have a nice long chat you and me”

“We are only going to talk right?”

He raises his eyebrow at me “Little one you should be thanking me most of the other girls will be getting taste of fire and ice tonight”

“What do you mean?”

“Touching you all over your body with the fire and ice...so either you cooperate or I will go fetch some ice”

“I’ll behave”

“Oh I know you will”

I climb onto the bed and lie flat on my back, Seth tucks me in underneath the covers and then secures my wrists to the headboard. He then stands up and I panic when he starts stripping in front of me.

“Please don’t please!” he merely chuckles at me in response to my pleading

“Relax little one I sleep like this”

“Oh” he chuckles at me again and gets on the bed.

He starts stroking my hair “So do you like my room?”

“Not really I hate guns”

“You think my room is bad Carver’s room is covered in photo’s of you...you sleeping, you eating, you showering and any time you’ve been punished”

“You’re lying?”

“OK there not on his wall but they are in a scrap book with loads of things written above it...oh I bet you didn’t know this the alley that you were raped in was the back of the restaurant they has CTV camera footage and guess who has it now and watches it every so often?”

“Please tell me you’re lying”

“You know little I would try to be a good girl there’s only 4 girls left and Carver will make his choice soon...me and you are going to be quite close aren’t we? I mean I’m delivering your first baby and hopefully your second”

“Why haven’t you found a girl yet?”

“You mean taken a girl...simple no girl has caught my interest yet but I hear you have 2 older sisters Stella and Monique?”

“Leave them out this”

“Don’t worry little one as long as you’re a good girl your sisters will be safe and your dad too”

He turns to face me and looks at me with something in his eyes which I can’t quite make out. He puts his hand on my cheek and starts caressing my bottom lip.

“Be a good girl little one”

He pulls on my bottom lip so that my teeth are exposed and then he does it he kisses me. I try to pull away be he brings me to his chest and kisses me even harder. His body pins me to the mattress and he’s so heavy that I find it hard to breathe. He starts kissing up my neck and his hand goes up my nightgown. His hand goes further up until he’s at my bump and that seems to snap him out of things because he removes his hand as if he’s been burned.

He lets go off me and rolls onto his side facing away from me and leaving me in shock that he actually kissed me.

What is Carver going to say? NO he can’t find out because if he does I think I’m as good as dead.

“Goodnight little one”

I close my eyes and just as I’m about to fall asleep these words stop me “Maybe Carver will give her to me if he doesn’t pick her”