Chapter Forty One

A/N: Just wanted to say thanks you guys :) this story made it to the number 4 spot in ChickLit this week and that's seriously awesome so thanks to everyone who keep reading!! I love you peoples.

Abby's P.O.V

By the time it's eleven everyone is in bed and asleep except for me. Scott came in and said goodnight about ten minutes ago and I've been waiting for Oakland to text me ever since. 

Okay, yeah, I know that I shouldn't be going out with Oakland . But if someone else were in my position I'm sure they'd do it too. I mean I've been trapped in this room for so long and no one has even bothered to tell me why. Plus it's not like I don't trust Oakland. He's a good guy and he's always been fun to hang out with. 

My phone suddenly dings and I rush to pick it up and I see that I have a new text. 

From Oakland: I'm outside your window Juliet :)

I roll my eyes at his nick name and immediately stand up to move towards the window but I actually end up falling as soon as I stand. I haven't really been standing or moving around lately without the help of someone else and it sure doesn't help that aside from going to the bathroom I've been laying down for nearly three days. 

I glance over at my crutches which are currently propped up against the wall then back to the window. After another ten seconds or so I stand up on my own and limp over towards the window. How did he even sneak that thing through security? I crack open my window and his head immediately snaps upward towards me. 

"Ready to climb?" He whisper yells up to me when he sees my head pop out of the window. 

"I'm n-not climbing onto t-this death t-trap," I say shaking my head at him. This is probably a bad idea. 

"Got any better ideas of how I'm going to sneak you out of this place?"

"I'm sure y-you can c-come up with something yourself," I say glaring down at him. "There must b-be some other w-way."

"Well I'm sorry I didn't bring my portable slide with me today," he says sarcastically as he throws his arms up in the air. "Just climb down Abs, you're literally like two feet off the ground."

I huff out a breath of air before grabbing my phone and shoving it into my pocket. But suddenly the door to my room swings open and I twist around quickly to see a very disoriented Scott standing at the door. He looks like he's still half asleep. 

"Are you okay?" Scott asks walking over to me and I quickly limp away from the window hoping that he doesn't look out of it. "I heard something from my room and it sounded like something fell so I thought I'd come and check on you."

"I'm f-fine I j-just f-fell out of t-the bed," I say shrugging. Gosh, I hate lying to him. He still looks super tired because he just nods before kissing me on the forehead and leaving the room. Well, that was certainly a close one. I walk back over towards the window and look down to see Oakland on his phone texting someone at a very fast pace.