Nine

It was pretty safe to say that Jeon Wonwoo was no party animal.

Even at his own birthday parties, if anybody actually turned up (they never did, apart from Seokmin, who was only there for cake), Wonwoo was at the height of uncomfortableness. However, even with his complete lack of party experience, Wonwoo could tell this party wasn't going to have pass the parcel and goody bags at the end.

After several calls to Seungkwan, because he was the most sociable person Wonwoo knew, he had established one thing. He had to dress nicely.

Wonwoo had considered collecting together a team of 'stylists' for himself, since BooSeokSoon had offered to help, but decided that they wouldn't actually be all that helpful at all.

There was literally nothing in Wonwoo's closet, apart from the metaphorical closet that he was still firmly shut up in, unless rows upon rows of black, grey and the occasional white counted as 'something'. Seungkwan had assured him they didn't.

Wonwoo didn't have all that much choice as what to wear at all, but finally decided on a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, with the rips running from his thighs to his calves, black converse low-tops and a red and black plaid button up with a loose grey t-shirt underneath the unbuttoned shirt. Looking at himself in his full length mirror, along with painted nails (black, as always) and faint black eyeliner around his eyes, Wonwoo thought he looked alright.

His mother had happened to be away for the night, and his dad was soon to get back from work, so Wonwoo had to deal with the nerves for the party on his own. Well, he had Seokmin, but since he was completely useless in the situation, he was practically left to his own coping devices.

Seokmin looked good, dressed in vans and black skinny jeans like Wonwoo's own, but unripped and topped off with a white t-shirt and a huge smile.

"Cheer up, emo boy, you'll be fine," Seokmin encouraged, throwing Wonwoo a cheery grin and a thumbs up.

"You've been to parties," Wonwoo said, "I haven't."

"They're fun. You can get drunk and dance and sing and talk. You'll love it," Seokmin reassured him.

Wonwoo didn't point out that all four of the things Seokmin had listed were things Wonwoo completely loathed.

"Sure," he said, looking at his feet and shoving his headphones into his back pocket.

There was a knock on the door and Seokmin rushed to his feet, running to the door.

"Seungkwan! Soonyoung!" The sound of the Jeon family's front door being thrown open and Seokmin loudly greeting the callers echoed down the hallway and Wonwoo groaned and buried his head in his hands, murmuring a 'not BooSeokSoon' into his fingers.

Seungkwan's signature greeting of "HelLoOOOO, bitches," drifted into the living room as the three friends walked in.

"So this is an emo's natural habitat," breathed Soonyoung, flopping down on the couch next to Wonwoo.

"Hello," said Wonwoo, trying to hide his awkwardness.

Seungkwan raised an eyebrow at the sharp eyed boy's outfit. "Looking good, Jeon," he said, flashing him a grin, "very emo, but good."

"So, when do we leave?" Soonyoung asked eagerly. The blonde boy was dressed in blue jeans and a plain white t-shirt, like Seokmin's, a leather jacket covered in bright coloured badges hung over his arm for later.

"We have to be late," informed Seungkwan, with a hand on his hip, "like, fashionably late. We'll look desperate if we're on time."

"You're overthinking things, Boo," Seokmin grinned, poking the youngest boy's arm, who in return glared at him, turning away from Seokmin and towards Wonwoo.