Don't Touch Her~Jimmy

Jimmy P.O.V

Here I was standing talking to Dandy, how many times do I need to tell him that he's got no place here.

"Please I demand to be involved" he whined making him sound so much younger than he was.

"I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the premises before someone gets hurt" I said trying to sound threatening. Dandy steps forward and I swear I can smell his breath.

"If you don't let me in the show, I'll hurt everyone you love." He whispers slowly looking at me right in the eye. I stand back, put my hand on his chest and push him lightly.

"Leave Dandy now before you make me do something I regret." I growl. Just at that moment Y/N walks out the tent holding my leather jacket.

"Jimmy! Come on, you promised me a date." She says smiling and waving, could she get any cuter. She starts walking towards me and Dandy.

"Y/N, stay there I'll be two minutes" I shout not wanting her to get involved with this. I turn to Dandy who's smugly smiling at Y/N. He raises a hand to wave at her.

"Now isn't she sweet, would be a shame if something happened to her" he says looking up and smirking. I grab his shirt nearly lifting him off the ground.

"I swear to god, if you touch her I'll kill you." I shout in his face, felling my blood boil. "Now leave!" I say pushing him, he loses his balance and falls. He stands up and dusts himself off.

"Until next time." He says turning sharply. He stops for a moment and looks over to Y/N who's sitting on a bench fiddling with her nails. "Oh and bye Y/N!" He grins waving to Y/N, who waves back oblivious to the situation. I watch him get into his car and drive off.

"What was that about?" Y/N asks grabbing my hand and smiling up at me.

"Oh nothing for you to worry about" I say kissing her on the check. Where would I be without her.

••••••••••••••••

Okay I'm not sure about this one. Don't worry they won't all be in his p.o.v. Has anyone got any requests?

~Abbie 💕