Room 64~James

"Come on it will be fun!" Amy (my best friend for 10 years) whined. She wanted to go to a hotel for a girly night out.

"I'm just not sure if it's safe." I reply to the blonde haired girl in front of me.

"Please Please please Y/N. Ever since you broke up with Nate you've not been the same." She says looking down. She's right but I'm just not in the mood to go out.

"Ugh ok" I say dramatically sighing. She jumps up excitedly.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" she says dancing a little. I giggle at her childlike behaviour. "Okay now let's get ready!" She shouts picking up her curling wand.

~fast forward till later-

Here we are walking arms linked, giggling like kids. Now I'm out it surprisingly feels good. We turn into this street with a huge building. I look up at the sign above my head.

"Hotel Cortez" I read out loud "Are you sure this is it?" I turn and ask Amy.

"Yeah come on it'll be fun." She squeals and drags us both in the double doors.

We walk into the reception and look up in aww. "Let's get some drinks." Amy says walking towards the upstairs bar.

"Shouldn't we check in first" I ask but before I could finish she's already half way up the stairs. "Drinks it is" I say to myself following her trail. I walk up to the empty bar. "Are you sure it's opened?" I ask Amy who's standing at the bar looking at a drinks list.

A man with ravish jewels and fancy make up pops up from behind the bar. "Yip we're opened honey" she says cleaning a glass. I walk over to where Amy is sitting and take a seat next to her. "And what can I get for you too young ladies?" She asks smiling.

"I'll have a vodka and tonic" Amy says and looks at me.

"I'll have a coke" I say. Amy turns her head to me and gives me a look that says 'what the heck'.

"She'll have a vodkas and tonic too" Amy smiles at the woman.

"Amy I don't want to get drunk" I know that I should just have a drink but I've not really drank since Nate. Amy gives me the puppy dog eyes and I give in. "Ok, I'll have one" I say and Amy cheers.

~ a few drinks later~

Ok it's official I'm drunk. We both are. For the last 2 hours we've been talking to the girl, her names Liz. I don't even know how much I've drank but i know it's a lot.

"I need to pee" I slur standing up.

"No wonder you've been drinking like a fish" Amy jokes.

"It's just down there" Liz tells me pointing down a hall. I start walking down the narrow hall humming to myself. I walk for 5 minutes until I realise that I have zero clue where I am.

"Hmmm" I say putting my finger to my lips. I turn and see an outline of a man standing along the corridor. "Hey!" I shout waving. "Hey there I'm a little lost, I was at the bar with my friend, then I needed the toilet, then Liz who is actually a really nice person said it was down this way, so I've been walking but I don't really know where I'm going." I stopped suddenly realising that I'm rambling. I look up and I am face to face with the man. He has short dark hair slicked to one side and a funny moustache above his upper lip. I'm startled and stumble back. The man catches me before I fall.

"Oh dear you are very, very drunk." He says painfully slow with an unusual accent. "There's a toilet in my room, follow me ." He states and starts walking down the corridor.

I walk next to him. We aren't walking for long until he stops.

"That's us here. Room 64" he says and walks in. I stand on the outside debating if I should really do this. He seems really nice and incredibly attractive. Ahh what's the worse that could happen. I put one foot into the room and he turns to face me.

"You didn't tell me your name dear." He smiles causing me to blush a little.

"It's Y/N, and yours?" I ask looking at him in the eye.

"James, James March" he states " and I think we are going to have a lot of fun Y/N. Don't you?" He smiles showing his dimples. I think this could be a long night.

•••••••••••

Ahhhh to be continued. Sorry this ones a little long.
Would anyone want to read a part 2?

~Abbie 💕