nine

The sunlight streamed in from the windows. I had forgotten to close the curtains when I had gotten in last night. Grabbing my phone, I sat up in bed so I could look at the photos from the dinner. I took some nice ones with Ethan and the others.

Then, I went onto snapchat to watch the stories from last night and saw Josh took a candid of me outside of the hotel. I screenshotted it and posted it to Instagram straight away.

mynameisbef: Lovely dinner with my favourite people and my favourite team @MediaNowManagement 💅🏼 Photo creds to my bestiee @joshlewisgsy 📸

Also, I saw Ashley had posted the photo of us from last night.

AshleyMarieeGaming: Was GREAT to finally meet this babe last night!💜💜 @mynameisbef

I decided to comment on it.

You too babes! Will have to meet up soon💙

I pulled of the covers at this point and crawled out of the warm bed I lay in. After picking out an outfit of a blue and white WEEZY top, black jeans with my huaraches(pic above), I was dressed and ready. I added little makeup since I was going to be in a car for most of the day.

With that, I decided to start packing everything back into my white suitcase. Not before snap chatting it obviously with the caption "Home Time😭🏡".

Once everything was packed away, I grabbed my backpack and suitcase and I left the room.

I took the lift and it opened for me to see all boys say down.

They all looked at me as I pouted and dragged my feet. I groaned and sat on one of the arms of the sofas.

"Awh, B's upset" Tobi laughed.

I moaned, leaning into whoever was on the chair. It just so happened to be Harry. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me onto his lap.

"I don't want you to go" he mumbled.

"I'll miss you too, Squidge."

"Come one guys! Cheer up!" Vik smiled.

"LETS GO MACCIES" my brother shouted.

"Eth, how are we related?" I sarcastically giggled.

"I could teach you about that, B" JJ flirted.

I rolled my eyes and got up of fHarry, running over to Josh who was vlogging.

"Now it's home time and I have to say good bye to my bestie and go back to Guernsey" Josh whined into the camera.

"I'll be coming Guernsey soon, probably. After I do some IDTA exams" I smiled.

Oh yeah. I'm a dancer. I do ballet, tap, modern and street and I'm current at grade 7 in all of them. Ever since I was 5 I've danced. So basically 10+ years. It was the one other thing from YouTube I did now since I dropped out of sixth form. I had some grade 8 exams in a couple of weeks so after that I could go to Guernsey.

"YAAYYY" Josh shouted.

I went in JJ's car again and ended up in the front seat. After a few snapchats, I posted one onto Instagram. It was of me with the sad face filter and JJ in the background driving obviously.

mynameisbef: I know you see me in JJ's Lamborghini @ksi #brumbrum 🚘🚨🚗

"Oh my god Beth your Instagram post" Simon laughed. I laughed at it myself as JJ sat their confused.