twenty seven

its been 7 hours since that incident happened. maybe she's right. maybe he did leave us cause we aren't white like him. maybe he left us cause we weren't enough for him.

daniel and kevin tried to open my door which was locked and blocked by my dresser. yes i moved it. i want to be alone. forever.

maybe the only way everything will be better for everyone is me being gone. permanently.

i went to the bathroom and got some pills. you were only supposed to take these to sleep. but if you take to much, yup.

i jiggled them to see if there were enough in there.

"ari what's that sound!? what are you doing!?" i heard daniel yell through the door.

"OH MY GOD. OPEN THE DOOR NOW!" kevin started yelling and pounding on the door.

he knew exactly what i was about to do. his ex girlfriend did that. but she survived.

"A Bobby pin! Find one! NOW HELP ME!" they yelled trying to open the door.

i went to the door and said "i love you guys, sorry i ruin everything, sorry for all my wrongs."

"NO ARI, no no." daniel and kevin said crying with their voice cracking an pounding the door.

i opened the pills, took the water and swallowed them.

30 minutes later...

911- we have a report on 739 worsen street, a pill overdose, 16 year old girl, by the name of ari jae richards. call from two young boys. hurry over there asap with medics and an ambulance!!!

❤️